• i was playing a game of axis and allies recently and wondered about the abilities of the panzerfaust unit against infantry units, as they have an attack of four in this situation, and rarely have a success against infantry, what about making their anti infantry abilties the same as the mauser kar 98, and increasing their cost to 10, as it stands when there are no vehicles within range, and are facing an attack they are sitting ducks, considering the new stacking rules would it be plausible to increase the zis-5 3 ton capacity to 3 with an increase in the cost to 6.

• I accept thatthey should rarely have a killing capacity against infantry but would welcome sheer terror and increase an ability to disrupt.

• i think that a unit with more than one premium weapon should have an extra set of stat’s on the card, the same as some of the multi-turret tank’s, an ability similar to the “shrapnel” ability could be devised for the panzerfaust against infantry, i think rolling 3 dice would vastly increase the chance of disruption, while not going to overkill

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m