• @Stoney229:

I am baffled that you feel it is needed here in the Anniversary board when it seems (to me) no more appropriate here than on any other board dedicated to a specific AA edition.  Anyway - I mean no offense, just trying to offer a suggestion.  Thanks!

You solved your own bafflement… this should be on EVERY A&A board for which there is a battlemap .udf (since there is no one board for all versions).

Perhaps it could be on the Software forum: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=53.0

• '10

@Stoney229:

This thread no longer seems to be related specifically to Anniversary Edition.  Should it be moved?

Stoney, Again thanks for all the work on the P40 module. I enjoy using it when I play. Were the black and blue sz labels in all your versions or just the final…I never noticed until the other day. Btw, where did the thread go?

Any chance you might consider doing something similar for the AA50 map?

• @Battlingmaxo:

Stoney, Again thanks for all the work on the P40 module. I enjoy using it when I play. Were the black and blue sz labels in all your versions or just the final…I never noticed until the other day. Btw, where did the thread go?

The P40-modules-thread is here:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16253.0

@Battlingmaxo:

Any chance you might consider doing something similar for the AA50 map?

You will find similar maps for AA50 in the first post of this thread. Either use the map provided in the A50.gim (A51.gim) folder or - if you prefer another color-scheme - copy the maps from the ABattlepack-Folder into the appropriate A50.gim (A51.gim) folder.

HTH
    :-)

• @axis_roll:

@Stoney229:

I am baffled that you feel it is needed here in the Anniversary board when it seems (to me) no more appropriate here than on any other board dedicated to a specific AA edition.  Anyway - I mean no offense, just trying to offer a suggestion.  Thanks!

You solved your own bafflement… this should be on EVERY A&A board for which there is a battlemap .udf (since there is no one board for all versions).

Perhaps it could be on the Software forum: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?board=53.0

If this thread could be stickied in the topic for every game, then yeah that would be great!  but I’m not sure that’s possible?  So it seems that the Software board would be the first place someone would look for this thread if they didn’t know where it is and it already holds a generic ABattlemap sticky.

• Does anyone know if it is possible to run Battlemap on a Pocket PC?  I’m running Windows Mobile 6.5 curently.

I copied the setup file into my Pocket PC, and tried to run it, but it doesn’t allow me to run the program.

• Well?..…Anyone?..Help?

• @Bardoly:

Well?..…Anyone?..Help?

If it doesn’t allow you to run the program, then I’d guess the OS isn’t supported.

• '16 '15 '10

There is a Battlemap bug that happens so often that there must be some kind of standard solution……

Basically, every so often the Infoview bar simply disappears, and won’t come back.

Is there any way to fix this besides reinstalling?  In the latest instance, reinstalling didn’t fix the bug for me.

Help!

• @Zhukov44:

There is a Battlemap bug that happens so often that there must be some kind of standard solution……

Basically, every so often the Infoview bar simply disappears, and won’t come back.

Is there any way to fix this besides reinstalling?  In the latest instance, reinstalling didn’t fix the bug for me.

Help!

• Close Abattlemap
    • Go to the directory where ABattlemap is installed (e.g., C:\program files\abattlemap\ )
    • delete ABattleMap.ini
    • Restart Abattlemap and both windows will show up in the upper left hand corner.

• @Zhukov44:

Help!

This bug should be fixed in the newest version of ABattlemap.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered), and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your ABattlemap program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download.  Let me know if you continue to experience the bug.  Thanks!

• '16 '15 '10

K Tim’s solution worked (tks Tim!) but I will try to dl the new version as well.

• When I click “Toolbar,” nothing shows up. How do I fix this?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

When I click “Toolbar,” nothing shows up. How do I fix this?

What version of ABattlemap are you using?

• @Stoney229:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Version 0.79

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Stoney229:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Version 0.79

@TimTheEnchanter:

• Close Abattlemap
    • Go to the directory where ABattlemap is installed (e.g., C:\program files\abattlemap\ )
    • delete ABattleMap.ini
    • Restart Abattlemap and both windows will show up in the upper left hand corner.

@Stoney229:

This bug should be fixed in the newest version of ABattlemap.  You can get it by downloading and unzipping Atti’s P40 module from FoE (you must be registered), and replacing the ABattlemap.exe file in your ABattlemap program folder with the ABattlemap.exe file found in the download.  Let me know if you continue to experience the bug.  Thanks!

• For those interested: I just finished a tutorial for creating ABattleMap modules.  I hope some of you will find it useful: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=18773.0

• Update!

• Hi,

I had Battlemap working with 0.79 and AAP40.

But haven’t managed to load a AAE40/AAG40 file in the new .80 version.

Do i need a map/module?

Is so where’s the thread?

thanks

• @HauptsturmFuhrerWittmann:

Hi,

I had Battlemap working with 0.79 and AAP40.

But haven’t managed to load a AAE40/AAG40 file in the new .80 version.

Do i need a map/module?

Is so where’s the thread?

thanks

Funcioneta has made a provisional global module.  I hope to be able to finish more polished G40/E40 modules sometime… I have spent a lot of time on them already, but unfortunately the matter of whether or not I will be able to have the time to finish them is still a little bit up in the air.  I do very much hope and intend to finish what I’ve started.

• Func’s total map looks pretty good. I have an error to report on it though. There are two (2) Nova Scotia’s. The little island off Quebec’s coast is actually Newfoundland. I don’t know if someone can fix this, but I know those Newfies go pretty nuts when they get dissed.  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m