• @The:

Func’s total map looks pretty good. I have an error to report on it though. There are two (2) Nova Scotia’s. The little island off Quebec’s coast is actually Newfoundland. I don’t know if someone can fix this, but I know those Newfies go pretty nuts when they get dissed.  :-D

Actually, New Brunswick/Nova Scotia is New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, AND Newfoundland. Newfoundland/Labrador is just Labrador. The 2 Nova’s are the same territory

• Well that’s still geographically wrong how it’s depicted. Newfoundland should NOT be attached to NB and NS. It should be just those two as one territory attached to the US. The little island should be Newfoundland because that province IS an island! Newfoundland and Labrador are part of the same province, just separated by water.  :-D

When you move your cursor over the island, at the top it says Nova Scotia. I still think it should be renamed Newfoundland. That’s just my Canadian beef. How other beef is how they left out Saskatchewan and used Alberta instead  :lol: :-P but we won’t go there.

• @The:

Well that’s still geographically wrong how it’s depicted. Newfoundland should NOT be attached to NB and NS. It should be just those two as one territory attached to the US. The little island should be Newfoundland because that province IS an island! Newfoundland and Labrador are part of the same province, just separated by water.  :-D

When you move your cursor over the island, at the top it says Nova Scotia. I still think it should be renamed Newfoundland. That’s just my Canadian beef. How other beef is how they left out Saskatchewan and used Alberta instead  :lol: :-P but we won’t go there.

Actually, the territory is called Alberta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba

• Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

Any help??? :?

• @questioneer:

Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

You may have to change your “browse” window to “downloads” instead of perhaps “desktop”

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@questioneer:

Hi, got a problem with ABattlemap.  It doesn’t seem to save any maps.  When I click on a map to download, it says that it is saved to the ABattlemap folder in Program Files, yet when I go to ABattlemap program and try to open it, I can’t find the file anywhere.

You may have to change your “browse” window to “downloads” instead of perhaps “desktop”

What do you mean???

• @questioneer:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@questioneer:

What do you mean???

You were right.  I got it.  Thanks. :-D

• Any idea when Stoney’s version of Global 40 will be done???  He’s probably near completion right???

• @questioneer:

Any idea when Stoney’s version of Global 40 will be done???  He’s probably near completion right???

Hmm, the only thing he can add to func’s map is abbreviations and ipc values

• Also add the VCs

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@questioneer:

Any idea when Stoney’s version of Global 40 will be done???  He’s probably near completion right???

:roll:

• @HolKann:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@questioneer:

:roll:

The ipc values are already listed if you put the cursor over the territory and most of us made our own abbreviations. BTW, anyone know why shan state is abbreviated SHM instead of SHN?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

BTW, anyone know why shan state is abbreviated SHM instead of SHN?

No doubt it is a typo.  Just change it with the sektor editor.  Heck, with that editor you could change a lot of names, like “Japan” to “Death Star”  :-)

• @gamerman01:

@calvinhobbesliker:

BTW, anyone know why shan state is abbreviated SHM instead of SHN?

No doubt it is a typo.  Just change it with the sektor editor.  Heck, with that editor you could change a lot of names, like “Japan” to “Death Star”  :-)

LOL. Well it’s led to people calling it “Sham State.”

• How do I use the SektorEditor?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

How do I use the SektorEditor?

It’s actually very easy.

File -> Sektor editor

Then you click on a territory or zone, and it automatically brings up the stats and name.  You just change it, then save.  It’s great.

• It doesn’t automatically change when i push save and also doesn’t when I refresh it.

• Also, how to I use it to add the airbase to philippines?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

It doesn’t automatically change when i push save and also doesn’t when I refresh it.

Alright here, hold my hand now.

After making your change, I click “Save”, then “Save Sektorinfo” (button on left), then “Save” again.  Might be an extra click somewhere, but it works.

• Okay, when I now move the cursor over Shan State, it has the correct name and abbreviation, but the abbreviation on the map itself is wrong. i suppose it’s impossible to change the map itself?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m