• The link is dead, not sure if it’s a bad link or if the server is down atm  :?

• @HolKann:

Ottawa is mis-spelled  as Ottowa  I am canadian so I noticed

Sry for this :lol: I’ll put it on a todo-list.

You may want to add the following issue concerning the AA50-42-setup too:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=14614.msg450899#msg450899

Thank you :-)

• The link to the AA50 ABattlePack is still dead  :cry:

• @DY:

The link to the AA50 ABattlePack is still dead  :cry:

Those in the first thread of the topic?
    All working perfectly as I already tried…

PM me your email and I will send it to you :-)

• Hi, i d/l the 1st link in this thread and followed the instructions…i also added one of your(i think it was panthers, i like dark) map modules for 41 + 42. then i added a pieces mod(also darker…forget whose it was though) but now it seems that jpn/ger pieces are flip flopped. can any1 help me out?

• '10

if you downloaded an additional file to the battlemap like bigpieces.bmp they are module specific. on the toolbar in the 41 module germany should be at the top for 42 it should be japan……hope this is helpful

• @crispyHaole:

Hi, i d/l the 1st link in this thread and followed the instructions…i also added one of your(i think it was panthers, i like dark) map modules for 41 + 42. then i added a pieces mod(also darker…forget whose it was though) but now it seems that jpn/ger pieces are flip flopped. can any1 help me out?

@Battlingmaxo:

if you downloaded an additional file to the battlemap like bigpieces.bmp they are module specific. on the toolbar in the 41 module germany should be at the top for 42 it should be japan……hope this is helpful

Addition: Just make sure to put the pieces for the 1941-setup into the A50.gim-folder and the pieces for the 1942-setup into the A51.gim-folder, as the turn sequences differ in the scenarios.

• '10

does anyone know if there are bigpieces files for aae ,aap or revised? for my version of battlemap the only big pieces are for classic and anniversary

• I have attached the bigpieces I have used for revised games
    You’ll have to rename it to BigPieces.bmp, I renamed it “.jpg” to upload it here

BigPieces.bmp.jpg

• '10

Thank you axis…. +1 to you

• I see my error, thanks! 41 is AOK but 42 (because i used the same bmp which was meant for only 41) has ger/jpn pieces swapped. I liked and used Holkan’s file (on p12 of this thread). I really like that color scheme with p@nthers map. seems very clear to me. Holkan do u have that same toolpieces.bmp(.jpg) for 42?

• PS i like regular sized pieces

• I was informed that in the current ABattlePack my named map of the 1942 scenario has a different colour-scheme than the 1941-map.

So here are both maps with the 42 scheme being the same as the 41 scheme.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tnyhyj2ntkg

143.15 KB, 7-zip format.

The maps are fully compatible (9th of March 2009-compatibility - see first post of this thread).

Big Pieces to use with these maps are part of the ABattlePack (“P@nther’s Bigboat BigPieces”), or can be downloaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ne3mzwytjhi

(Maps+BigPieces, 146 KB, 7-zip format)

• Allright, exams are almost over, and suddenly I have some spare time to fill in, so it was time for a little update on the AA50 modules. Things changed:
    1. removed a DD but added a Cru to SZ1 in the '42 setup.
    2. changed “Ottowa” to “Ottawa”
    3. replaced P@nther’s '42 Map.bmp with the newer version in the ABattlePack.

I hope I didn’t make any mistakes, and that all the hyperlinks point to the right files (it gets confusing with all these files). If someone spots an error or a mistake, plz report in this thread, it will (eventually ;) ) be fixed!

@crispyHaole:

I see my error, thanks! 41 is AOK but 42 (because i used the same bmp which was meant for only 41) has ger/jpn pieces swapped. I liked and used Holkan’s file (on p12 of this thread). I really like that color scheme with p@nthers map. seems very clear to me. Holkan do u have that same toolpieces.bmp(.jpg) for 42?

Why yes, they are in the ABattlePack, under ToolPieces>'42>HolKann’s Toolpieces.bmp

• @HolKann:

2. changed “Ottowa” to “Ottawa”

Great, thank you :-)
    Would you please provide the updated map.pdn?
    That would be great.

:-)

• @P@nther:

That would be great.

It’s in the first post, just scroll way down :D

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Special request:

For us old farts, would it be possible to restore the map colors to a block color like they were originally?  You know, red being red, not red outlined pink or something?

Also, I was wondering, if I open the toolpieces file, convert it to a JPG or GIF, pretty it up and convert it back to BMP without changing the dimensions, you think it would still work, or would it be totally screwed?  I know it’s not a full BMP or something, it’s what, 8 bit not 16 or something?  Can someone look into this?  I was thinking of finding some better tiles to use.

Lastly, can the AA Guns be black?  Why are they color coded??  If you’re worried about original owner stuff, perhaps if you replace the white areas with the pastel version of the national color it would work better.  ATM, the guns seem to blend into the background.

• @HolKann:

@P@nther:

That would be great.

It’s in the first post, just scroll way down :D

Ups… I didn’t notice that… now I do.

Thank you .
    :lol:

• @Cmdr:

Special request:

For us old farts, would it be possible to restore the map colors to a block color like they were originally?  You know, red being red, not red outlined pink or something?

You will find the maps with the “original colors” in the ABattlePack in the first post of this thread.

@Cmdr:

Also, I was wondering, if I open the toolpieces file, convert it to a JPG or GIF, pretty it up and convert it back to BMP without changing the dimensions, you think it would still work, or would it be totally screwed?  I know it’s not a full BMP or something, it’s what, 8 bit not 16 or something?  Can someone look into this?  I was thinking of finding some better tiles to use.

Out of curiosity - why are you going to convert them? Why don’t you pretty up the bmp itself?

• Big Pieces for AAP can be found in this thread http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=13625.0

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m