Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Coffee Table A&A and Extra Pieces

• Hi all,

Been playing the revised edition pretty steadily over here in Kandahar City with my friends in our off time. I once seen a Risk board done up on a coffee table with drawers for all the pieces. Just wondering if anyone has seen one for A&A (revised), I am looking for images or plans if they exist.

I am also looking for extra pieces, chips, dice and all units in a package, I cant seem to find anything directly from the publisher.

• Here is a topic a few pages back called “folding game table.”  In it the builder says he will be building a few of them and selling them but that was posted some time ago.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=11461.0

As far as the extra pieces go, I go to ebay and buy a used extra copy of the versions I play the most and put them all into one box.

Good Hunting,

LT

• @mooxe:

Hi all,

Been playing the revised edition pretty steadily over here in Kandahar City with my friends in our off time. I once seen a Risk board done up on a coffee table with drawers for all the pieces. Just wondering if anyone has seen one for A&A (revised), I am looking for images or plans if they exist.

I am also looking for extra pieces, chips, dice and all units in a package, I cant seem to find anything directly from the publisher.

Unfortunately, Hasbro is no longer selling sets of extra pieces.  Since you are in Kandahar in Afghanistan, I am not sure how easily eBay will get stuff to you.  What are you looking for exactly?  Are you mainly looking for another complete set of pieces, or specific additional pieces?  I assume that you have either an APO address or an FPO address.  I would be more than happy to ship you another complete game if that is what you need, without worrying about you paying for it.

• 😮
    Timerover 51,
    You are very generous fella.
    Three cheers for Timerover 51!
    Hip-Hip Hooraa! X 3
    Way to support our troops.  😄

• timerover51 that’s awesome!  +1 Karma for you!

• Timerover,

You’ll get +1 karma from me when I get enough message count.  WTG!

dinosaur

• Very generous timerover, I am happy to see a community like this. I would insist on paypal’ing you the money though. I should post some pix of us playing here. We just moved to a forward operating base and had another long game. I am 8-1 now, my 1st loss haha. The game was going downhill for Axis untill England made a mistake. He only left 1 tank, 1 inf and 1 arty there so I attacked with 2 inf, 3 planes and 1 battleship roll… I lost… game went downhill from there.

Thanks for the link on the coffee table…

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m