AA50 Bias

@TG:

After three years, I can say things have changed a lot.  For instance, the rise of the Super Posters – yes, I’m looking at you Mister 7068.  For a long time, I didn’t think anyone besides Yanny, CC, and I would break 5000.  But A&A:50 has that effect of bringing people back.  Like a Renaissance.

Do not under estimate the In-house dice rolling function Djensen installed.  😉
    One semi-big battle can add 5-6 posts in a matter of mere seconds.

• Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any games under 7 hours either.  Ours actually tend to roll longer… lots of drinking and smack talk involved.

• AxisOfEvil, Bluestroke

Do you both mind posting a short After Action Report of the games you played?

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12942.0

I think it’ll help the community a lot, in terms of testing new strategies and trying to decipher the game.

DarthMaximus,

Do not under estimate the In-house dice rolling function Djensen installed.

Next tell Jensen to install a in-house probability calculator – one that understands A&A:50 units.  😄

Bierwagen,

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any games under 7 hours either.  Ours actually tend to roll longer… lots of drinking and smack talk involved.

To some of us, that isn’t a bad thing.  😛

• Customizer

@Bierwagen:

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any games under 7 hours either.  Ours actually tend to roll longer… lots of drinking and smack talk involved.

LOL It’s funny cause’ it’s true!!

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.3m