• I’m still struggling to stay close to CC :)

I’ll break 3,000 eventually…

• Who cares about hoe many posters one have, I doubt that any of the top ten have wrote more than 1% of quality posts, that are really useful! If you doesn’t have any good thing to say then don’t, simple as that! The top ten are probably a bunch of loosers who lost self esteem and self respect!

How about some character you spineless unsure morses (top 10)! You are nothing compared to my ponyboys! Says the cowboy him self! 8)

• 2007 AAR League

Ouch (I suppose this post is kinda worthless :-?).

• @B.:

Who cares about hoe many posters one have, I doubt that any of the top ten have wrote more than 1% of quality posts, that are really useful! If you doesn’t have any good thing to say then don’t, simple as that! The top ten are probably a bunch of loosers who lost self esteem and self respect!

How about some character you spineless unsure morses (top 10)! You are nothing compared to my ponyboys! Says the cowboy him self! 8)

That was not very polite. Who are you? The “poster police?” :-?

• @B.:

Who cares about hoe many posters one have, I doubt that any of the top ten have wrote more than 1% of quality posts, that are really useful!

Exactly what said, but CC and Yanny said since they are moderators they can do that, because i remember getting picked on by everyone for posting about post count but who cares!

• Who cares about hoe many posters one have, I doubt that any of the top ten have wrote more than 1% of quality posts, that are really useful! If you doesn’t have any good thing to say then don’t, simple as that! The top ten are probably a bunch of loosers who lost self esteem and self respect!

Care to bet? :)

• @B.:

Who cares about hoe many posters one have, I doubt that any of the top ten have wrote more than 1% of quality posts, that are really useful! If you doesn’t have any good thing to say then don’t, simple as that! The top ten are probably a bunch of loosers who lost self esteem and self respect!

this is considered a “quality” post?
    gee . . . i am in some pretty lame company i guess . . . :roll:

• I’d agree with you CC, hes not doing much better! :lol:

• what do you mean by one grand? last i checked, cc had aroun three grand. :o

• @marine:

what do you mean by one grand? last i checked, cc had aroun three grand.

@F_alk:

btw: now is 15th Oct 2002, 12:22 GMT

HUGE SIGH

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m