Online: A&A Iron Blitz, whenever

• Looking for an online game, any time. I’m sort of, uh. Moderately skilled? And willing to play either side, any style, etc. Unfortunately I’ve got the iron blitz edition, which if you’re not familiar with it is regular axis and allies, only it’s not compatible with the original or patched axis and allies game. Huzzah. You can pick up iron blitz at www.the-underdogs.org, if you like - a svelte 31mb download!

Drop me a line at illputdownyourdisco@bornagain.com and we can work out the details.

• Hi,

I have the Iron Blitz variant of the game and would be happy to play over the internet… I don’t know how we would link up - you seem to have to type in your opponent’s 'phone number or I/P number or whatever it is… but anyway, post a reply if you or anyone would be interested in a game - lets face it, the AI is sh*te. I look forward especially to the exciting game-within-a-game issue of whose script will crash or encounter a fatal bug first!

I can only really play on Sundays and am in London (England)… I don’t know what time it is here in relation to Eastern Standard time, but I suppose I’m at Greenwich meantime +/- 0.

• Hey, I have Iron Blitz (underdogs version) and I am also looking for someone to play with. Just email me or contact me via icq or aim.

• yeah i got iron blitz edition too do u play over the zone? i’m not sure where this online axisandallies gaming ezperience takes place.(you can tell i’m new to this site) drop me an email @ pbsmassacre98@aol.com

• i really wish i had the original version of the pc game, cuz noone plays iron blitz on the zone. the original game is hard to find, i’ve looked just about everywhere for it but no computer game stores carry it

• hello,

is it all possible to play iron blitz online?  Due to it being buggy?  I have underdog version and play hot seat all the time successfully.

Let me know whenever……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m