• It might be easier to fly to Austria!    :-D

• HI Admiral,

It must be a West Coast thing. I live here in Ontario and there are quite a few of them(aa50) floating around. Maybe the 3 hours time difference has been translated into days? I understand how much of a hassle the border can be.

• He, he, here in Spain must stores never heard of A&A, and even our ToysRus never had any A&A. I’ll be lucky if I get my copy before December. But Spain also don’t have a IC … wait, we are a neutral country so we are impassable … nooooo!  :-o

:-D 8-) :mrgreen:

• My order from coolstuffinc was shiped the 11/11/ and i dont have it yet  :oops: :x….i want this game so bad…and i want it now to play this weekend…lets do a prayer…for Canada and AA50 lol :mrgreen:

• Picked mine up in Montreal yesterday - plenty of copies available.

• Here in Italy it was possible to pre-order Anniversary and I did so! But… in the shop in wich I made the pre-order the game will arrive only on the 25 of November!!!  :cry:

I have to wait at least 25 of  November to have the game!

• First time buying to the USA….and last time too…A shop in Quebec got it and they can ship in 2-3 days…arg…I saved some $$$…but i didnt saved time wich was my goal…lets wait :oops: :cry:

Some one from Canada know if its Poste Canada who will give me my game? Or USPS will give it to me?

They dint give me a tracking number at coolstuff  :x…

• Haaa…anyway….Im gonna buy it 2 times…so if some one in Canada or elsewhere want my other AA50 when i will receive it i will put it on Ebay and i will tell ya

• '10

@captainjack:

I don’t think they hate Canada - it’s worth 4 ipc’s!   :-D

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!! Thanks!

• Local hobby shop finally got its delivery! Going to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m