• I need someone to play all my friends think A&A is Gay and theres not much I can do about it

Please Help! :cry:

• Find new freinds and ditch the spare tires. :)

• well there isnt much of a pool to choose from, and we enjoy lots of other games together. Its just that we were regularly playing and we let some jerk play and he started whining about how it doesnt make sense that it is 4 spaces from okenowa to japan or something. then he threw his arms up, quit in the middle of the game and started ranting and raving saying"this game sucks, I’m never playing again" all of a sudden just because this jerk all of my friends are like “yea I dont want to play anymoe” and I havent got them to play ever since. :x This sucks, got any advice on how I can lead my buddies back to the light ? :cry:

(oh yeah if you were wondering, I was schoolin the jerk-guy) 8)

• usually play 2-3 players max when starting out a game. I’ve found that new players “hate” to wait for their turn. :-?

• Well I live in Manchester, and just happen to be getting to dust off this game. Although I see this post if VERY old…… if anyone in NH is looking to play.

emcglynn@yahoo.com

• Anyone interested in AA 1940 in the NH area? I live in Manchester but can travel. Have all the game boards and some nice custom pieces, too. Mike

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m