Robert Torricelli and the entire situation…

• So what’s the opinion of everyone out there on this subject? Personally, I think it’s just another sleazy move on the Democrats part (similarly to the way they snub their nose and so many other laws.) The Supreme Court should knock down their attempt to replace Torricelli with a winning candidate and make the DNC play by the rules…

Comments?

• I don’t really care. The Democrats are pretty much in a rut either way due to the fallout. :-?

• New Jersey suckds for so many reasons. We should seced them to Saudi Arabia

• Watch what ya say, I live in Jersey!

Personally, I have no problem with it as long as a) The Democrats pay for it and b) It doesn’t effect the absentee ballots. Both conditions have been met, so I’m fine with it.

• Well I do anything to get rid of some Northern Yankees… :roll:

As if the Democrats weren’t bad enough, I bet you guys all saw the fiasco of Sen. Paul Wellstone’s Funneral AKA cheap publicity for rallying the Democratic party. They should be ashamed of themselves… :x

• Damn rednecks…

• Yankee fascist…

• Facists! Thats DasEwokSS, not me!

I’m a Jeffersonite :)

• You and William Jefferson Blythe Clinton? Jeezel Pete! Great company. :roll:

• @yourbuttocks:

New Jersey suckds for so many reasons. We should seced them to Saudi Arabia

:) … bad luck that no state is allowed to cede then, right?
    (so much for the democracy ;) )…

• New Jersey is one of the greatest states in the union!

New Jersey is the richest state… so HA! We also got Bon Jovi and Springsteen.

• @Yanny:

New Jersey is one of the greatest states in the union!

Bon Jovi?

And you are proud of that ???
    :)

• New Jersey is the richest state

Heh… sure you are. :roll:

• @F_alk:

@Yanny:

New Jersey is one of the greatest states in the union!

Bon Jovi?

And you are proud of that ???
    :)

that’s like Canada bragging about having Brian Adams.
    yuck

• @cystic:

that’s like Canada bragging about having Brian Adams.
    yuck

ouch….

hard to say which and who is worse ;)

• right . . . like The Scorpions and Rammstein were so great. . . then again, there is Kraftwerks . . . .

• Scorpions …cough cough at the moment i am working in the city where they come from… a guy from the cityi live in made a good song with a funny line mentioning them…

Rammstein, well, they are pretty lame trying hard to be provoking…

Kraftwerk rules, just as “Die Krupps” (old albums). And some more dudes you probably never heard of are not too bad.

• whos robert torricelly?

• @F_alk:

Scorpions …cough cough at the moment i am working in the city where they come from… a guy from the cityi live in made a good song with a funny line mentioning them…

i just wish i knew what they were shouting about . . . something about a wolf?

• @cystic:

@F_alk:

i just wish i knew what they were shouting about . . . something about a wolf?

Ahm, in one of their songs, kind of: “Du riechst so gut” is more about the wolf/hunter inside males (if you could say that their lyrics have deeper meaning, then this would be it)…
    Or which one did you talk about?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m