• 3 Stuka zu Fuss
       Made on A&A (scale V1) Sd251s. Each one has 12 brass rods, 6 paper rectangles, and 6 square brass rod pieces for the roacket assemblies. All the brass was sanded first, and the ends were ground after cutting. Sanded brass on sanded brass superglues together very well. No way to make durable crates, so I painted the crate pattern onto the square brass, and fudged in highlights for straps. No rockets, sorry, these have to be removable plastic rods so I can keep track of ammo during battle - I dont have any realistic rockets to put in for show. Plus, they might get stuck.
       Terribly inacurate, but they can saturate an area in a hurry,and only medium tanks or better survive. So I needed 3. I in the middle, and 1 on each flank. I made these for myself.

1 Demolition Tiger
       This is a 1:144 scale kit. Lots of nice rusty, greasy, cables and badgered sand color to paint. A dream, cause these have great detail to ink and drybrush.
       Now I can just drive up to my end of the big ol bridge that connects the center of my map, and plant charges (where engineers would get blasted away by artillery), and blow that thing up. Now I dont hardly have to defend my center at all, and can mass him somewhere else. I would love 1 or 2 more of these, only got 1.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m