• 2007 AAR League

In the uploaded Abattlemap resource for AA50, there exists a “Perry Channel” (PCA) area north of WCA/Alaska.
    Is that an area that is possible to enter?
    Is it somehow connected with Hudson Bay SZ??
    Anyone knows?

• nope wanted to see what this was abotu boring

• I know!

The Perry Channel isn’t actually on the AA50 board.  Alaska is extended to the northernmost point on the map, it is impossible to reach Western Canada from the North amphibiously.  I am guessing they put the Perry Channel in the MapView because they based it off of Revised and didn’t want to fully redraw land masses.

• you have a channel lol

• @Perry:

In the uploaded Abattlemap resource for AA50, there exists a “Perry Channel” (PCA) area north of WCA/Alaska.
    Is that an area that is possible to enter?
    Is it somehow connected with Hudson Bay SZ??
    Anyone knows?

It appears they built their AAbattlemap from my AA50PlayersAid1941 Map.  I have redrawn about 80% of the 2004 revised game board, into a real map. Thats why I know they used my map as their base reference. 
    And Yes, I added the Perry Channel.
    its not on the 2004 Revised game board.  My orignal statement was, Perry Channel not useable for the basic AA game.  In a Later map revision, I removed  my Perry Channel statement and replaced it with Icepack.  This was to prevent people from loading units from western Canada Polar regions and taking them to USSR. 
    You can see it for yourself on one of my AA50PlayersAid maps;
    I have now added the 1942 Map setups. 
    Their is a Link to the maps, over in the 1942 Scenerio thread or the AA50 Fact Thread.

• yes its in fact thread.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m