• What are people doing.

1. Printing a new label that can go over the old card. I’m thinking black on white so I can read it
    2. Maitaining a separate list for reference with the new card info
    3. Printing out the new cards on some card stock
    4. Just playing with original stats
    5. Some other idea

• I went to Staples, paid to have them printed in b/w and coil bound. $19 all said an done. The cards came out great.

• Ok Question:

I’ve just ordered a

Fuel Depot
    Ammo dump
    and Pill Boxes.

Do Pill boxes block line of sight. (Becuase they should.)

and with ammo depots, can you only reroll for the 1’s once a GAME or once per turn, or once per turn, per unit.

Your help would be greatly apprectiated.

• @Ducky:

I went to Staples, paid to have them printed in b/w and coil bound. $19 all said an done. The cards came out great.

Can you take a picture of that and post it?

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

Ok Question:

I’ve just ordered a

Fuel Depot
    Ammo dump
    and Pill Boxes.

Do Pill boxes block line of sight. (Becuase they should.)

and with ammo depots, can you only reroll for the 1’s once a GAME or once per turn, or once per turn, per unit.

Your help would be greatly apprectiated.

1.  No.  A hex is 100 yards, a 30-foot bunker doesnt block LOS.

2.  Ammo dump is all your units every turn.

• @Motdc:

@Ducky:

I went to Staples, paid to have them printed in b/w and coil bound. $19 all said an done. The cards came out great.

Can you take a picture of that and post it?

Sure thing. I’ll get my g/f’s camera and throw a picture up tomorrow.

• As usual, Motdc to the rescue. Thanks man!

It makes total sense why a pill box wouldn’t block line of sight as it is a dug in fortitude. OMG. I can’t WAIT to get this stuff in the mail. I also got the Dornier which is my first German plane to get. What do you guys think is the best plane for me to have German wise? Perhaps 2. One for the tanks and one for troops. ….or perhaps my strategy should be to let the tanks and artillery fight it out amongst one another and have the planes kill troops the whole game.

• Finally done printing all the stat cards.  Printed on card stock and in color.  Went though approx $40 in ink cartridges.  Paper was $15.

Now I have to cut’em up and organize.  I feel like I should be getting a paycheck for this.

What genius decided to only put four cargs on one sheet of paper when 9 could easily fit?  Stupid.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m