• UK Factory in India is a must in 42. Japan has only one transport so you have time.

• that sorta sucks in -42 tht japan has only 1 transport i think many players may make a house rule that the japs get a free transport.

Indian ipc may be possible depending on the opening move for japan, if japan is super lucky in 41 senario and has to big of a force to attk india then why would you but if japan will be able to threaten you in 2+ turns.
    so you see an indian ipc is depending what happens in asia…

• In my opinion Italy should be Defeated with Strategic Bombing done by England.buying one bomber a turn and landing them in Gibralter (along with one Fighter per bomber)and haveing a English Naval force set up in the entrance of the med this will make the Italians worry about loseing the med and will use funding in expanding it’s fleet.By the time turn 3 rolls around you would have 3 Bombers,have them pound the Rome IC to dust also destorying the Italian air core.In turn the Italian player would want to build more Fighters to counter this or do it’s best to land in Gibralter and leaveing Afrika alone.Once the fleet outside the med is comparable to the Italian one you would procede to destroy it with Air/Naval fources and land troops in Itally puting an end to them.doing this will take most if not all of the English ecodemy to do.meaning the Americans would have to land 2-3 Fighter on the Island as a precaution.

• We are talking about the lovable india’s ipc!

The italians may take gibraltar = no bombing p:

Also i don’t see many games doing that!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m