Brazil IC in Non-Mediterranian US strat

• @Zhukov44:

I don’t see the appeal of a Brazil IC when the USA already has a 12 ipc factory in Eastern USA.  I’d rather buy another transport and 2 pieces of gear and ship them directly into Africa.

A Brazil IC isn’t useless but it doesn’t seem very efficient.

I agree. Unless you plan on deploying a massive amount of troops in Africa, I think the IPCs could be better spent elsewhere.

• @LT04:

@Col.Stauffenberg:

I want to try this out. I like the idea of being only 2 spaces aways from Western Europe.

Keep in mind that 2 spaces is a good attack run distance for German FTR’s to hit and run back to W Europe.

German fighters are more valuable to them than US capitol ships are to the us. Rd 1 I’d build an AC. By round 2 I’d have 2 dd’s, a loaded AC and some trans.

• 2007 AAR League

NO.

• @ezto:

NO.

No what? You talk about useless suggestions in the Confronting Monster Japan thread, but fail to provide a useful one here.
    I know that I am new to this forum, but even I know that a single word post is not very useful.
    If you have a better suggestion, by all means share it- you most likely have much more experience than I do.

• 2007 AAR League

Sure. ill PM some.

• there’s a simple reason not to put an IC in brazil.

If britian doesn’t royally screw up, they should build the SA IC, and coupling that with the fact that it would take a few turns for both u and germany to actually engage, the IPC’s you spent on that factory and any units you built there would be better off used to take the fight into Europe or to combat Japan in the pacific and keeping them off US soil.

All in all, it’s Britian’s job to build the units in Africa, while the US just throws attacks at the Med fleet and any German land units on the continent. The US shouldn’t be responsible for reinforcing africa via Brazil.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m