• According to M2A0, the new rules are finished. He said now it is just a matter of when the WotC guys will post on the website…. Should be up next week.

• @Ducky:

According to M2A0, the new rules are finished. He said now it is just a matter of when the WotC guys will post on the website…. Should be up next week.

Hey Ducky,

Are you sure this M2A0 guy is part of WOTC and not some jerk pulling everyone’s chain.  How come he doesn’t have the “staff” title under his sign on.

• He leaks a lot of accurate things and it has been proven on the official boards.

• Notice that Karma goin’ up Ducky. Ha haa! I finally have the priviledge to smite and applaude whom I wish. All the power, all the glory!! Ha HAAA!! It’s ALL mine!!!  :evil:

Serioulsy though, I’ve just been getting off on kicking down good Karma. I would love to know the dickless piece of Sh#t that keeps taking my Karma. You wanna step forward coward if your reading this?? Oh! That’s what I thought.

You can always tell who’s a jerk off in these forums when they have thousands of posts and are like Negative HUNDREDS in Karma and plus 5. I know, I know…. It doesn’t really mean anything to stone cold AAM killers like you and I.

• @Half-Track:

@Ducky:

According to M2A0, the new rules are finished. He said now it is just a matter of when the WotC guys will post on the website…. Should be up next week.

Hey Ducky,

Are you sure this M2A0 guy is part of WOTC and not some jerk pulling everyone’s chain.  How come he doesn’t have the “staff” title under his sign on.

M2A0 is WotC staff.  We all knew the revised rules were coming…

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

Notice that Karma goin’ up Ducky. Ha haa! I finally have the priviledge to smite and applaude whom I wish. All the power, all the glory!! Ha HAAA!! It’s ALL mine!!!  :evil:

Thanks!! Let the good times roll… now if only the stupid rules update was posted…

• Karma, the less the better in my books.

• @Half-Track:

Karma, the less the better in my books.

Sounds sort of like a confession, half track.  :roll: I just noticed another negative point. I wonder who thought that negative point would “make a point?” Weee!!  :-)

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

@Half-Track:

Sounds sort of like a confession, half track.  :roll: I just noticed another negative point. I wonder who thought that negative point would “make a point?” Weee!!   :-)

AHHH.  Just gave a possitive to ofset that.

• @Half-Track:

@Obergruppenfuhrer:

@Half-Track:

Sounds sort of like a confession, half track.  :roll: I just noticed another negative point. I wonder who thought that negative point would “make a point?” Weee!!   :-)

AHHH.  Just gave a possitive to ofset that.

Woops. I did it to you too. You get added to my daily injection list.  :-) I’ll fix you up right proper first thing in the morning. You know, when you wake up and your just hurtin’ for it.  :wink:

• I love the beatin… looks like a bad football game 42-17

• @Half-Track:

I love the beatin… looks like a bad football game 42-17

Ohh. Sounds faintly masochistic. I’ve got you on the 8 hour revival program. Just like a morphine drip. Enjoy!

• no problem

• Yeah I was on the rise with the Karma until some Douchebag smited me and ruined my perfect score, for no good reason.  It was about 1 week after I dropped like 150 edited images and the xml’s for the mapview program.  Some thanks I got for my contribution to our online gaming community.  I put him on the 8 hour drip and that’s pretty much why he’s so upside down.  Douche=HT

• Hey DK, good to see you around.  I thought you fell in a hole or something…

• @Der:

Yeah I was on the rise with the Karma until some Douchebag smited me and ruined my perfect score, for no good reason.  It was about 1 week after I dropped like 150 edited images and the xml’s for the mapview program.   Some thanks I got for my contribution to our online gaming community.   I put him on the 8 hour drip and that’s pretty much why he’s so upside down.   Douche=HT

YES DUDE! LOL, OK okokok. That made me laugh. You actually knew who did it? You are the man!.. and I hook you up every time I see you around.

• @Half-Track:

I love the beatin… looks like a bad football game 42-17

We’ve got you up to 26 now. We’re working in shifts.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m