• Tasering a 10 year old?  I think I would have pushed for a termination too!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Well, we really cannot talk about her stances on Abortion or gay marriage or other political topics, Mr. Smacktard.  Do you not know that kind of talk will result in threads being locked and people getting banned? (Especially if I were to absolutely destroy those arguments which would be quite possible and simple to do, especially that slanderous ethics investigation which is a criminal charge.  A man who was dumped by her sister ended up getting fired for unrelated activities, but he’s pressing charges anyway in hopes of getting a settlement and doing her family harm.  It’s called a jilted lover.)

Anyway, I am against unions, in general.  Very few unions have ever really been worth anything in the modern age.  Currently they function more as Organized Crime Syndicates than they do employee protection and lobbying firms.  They demand “protection money” in the form of dues (or you might lose your job for not joining the union) and they, and by they I mean the larger unions that are inter-state level like the Teamsters or the teacher’s union, etc., work in league with the employer to maximize the employer’s benefits ground out of the members by using their “collective bargaining” authority to negotiate contracts.

Just my opinion on unions.  However, knowing the opinions of some members of the board, and respecting all opinions and views - even those that disagree with mine, I thought it worthy to mention she was a blue collar worker on an assembly line and member of the union before entering politics.

How much more American can you get?

Funct, that’s an interesting train of thought.  I never got heavy into Dragonlance, but I did read up on some of it.

• I don’t know how its possible to have such a thread about VP candidate and the thread not be a POLITICAL DISCUSSION.

its now locked and please leave out political figures as thread topics.

• Folks should have just stuck with the “Hot for Teacher” thing and we’d have been fine!  :cry:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m