Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Pre-Ordering

• I hope its not because they didnt receive the memo from WOTC…. :x…or because they are too retards :?

Hope its because we will have our game :mrgreen:

I did sent them a email but no answer 😮

• I just received a email from them.

Thanks for ordering with us. Unfortunately Avalon Hill has pushed the release date of the Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition to the 18th of November. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this delay may cause.

I replied to them asking that if a pre-order status have a chance to have it, lets wait for the answer

• 2017 2016 2015 Organizer '14 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

oh well i didn’t plan of getting it by 23rd. Its the same date for everybody.

• There it is, we will have to wait…. 😢

Thanks for ordering with us. Unfortunately no distributors or retailers will have this item before the release date. You will be receiving your copy as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this delay may have caused.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m