What do we know of the -42 Scenario?

• 2007 AAR League

This is bizarre. Four pages of more or less no actual information.
    The AA50-42 setup surely seems clouded in mystery…

Anyhow, we DO have the Abattlemap AA50-42 Setup…
    Could anyone comment on how that setup was created?
    Is it at all based on the actual setup charts, a guesstimate based from GENCON pictures, or is it just some extrapolation from the information we got about the AA50-41 setup (which we by now know is wrong)?  Anyone knows?

• @Perry:

You mean only four pages of more or less no actual information?

Yeah I’d be expecting a lot more of close-to-useless speculation too  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

@Hobbes:

You mean only four pages of more or less no actual information?

And my posting in this thread (including this post) added nothing more whatsoever, in regard to actual information about the -42 setup.  :-D  8-)

I expect IL to delete this, & all my other posts in this thread, any second now.  :-D

• why would i do that?

At least you didn’t suffer us with a history lesson that everybody already knows, followed by a plug for YOUR house rules, followed by a recommendation of a good book to read as if your stupid and ignorant when your better read than the poster recommending the book. Keep posting. people like it.

• I was wondering who IL was its imperious leader makes sense lol……

I feel stupid (good thing i am not)  anyways like i prevoiusly posted in 1942 axis have a worser chance to win then 1941 (so i beleive just me many more will prob. play 1941 unless 1942 is better hmmmm better not be wrong)

• @Perry:

The AA50-42 setup surely seems clouded in mystery…

Anyhow, we DO have the Abattlemap AA50-42 Setup…
    Could anyone comment on how that setup was created?
    Is it at all based on the actual setup charts, a guesstimate based from GENCON pictures, or is it just some extrapolation from the information we got about the AA50-41 setup (which we by now know is wrong)?  Anyone knows?

Ok its show time-LOL;
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=db7389213b434449ab1eab3e9fa335ca90971e287b6d25bf
    the real 1942 standup, sondrax forgot, SZ12 in 1942 UK  CA and DD, also units for Eastern Ukraine/ukraine as noted in its arrived thread-LOL.
    Rechecked w Wotc data release- dancing bears….

• we know all the setups and the only difference besides units is german and japanese income majorly!!

• On BGG,there is an American '42 setup card showing three bombers–one on the east coast,one on the west coast and one in england. Now that is righteous  :wink:

• @Heavy:

On BGG,there is an American '42 setup card showing three bombers–one on the east coast,one on the west coast and one in england. Now that is righteous  :wink:

LOL, Your one of those bomber guys.  I like the new setup changes, units start in other countries and transports loaded at sea, verrry nice.

• Bombers are 12 and usa gets tostart with 3 for the -42 setup.  Wow man i know it is funny.

The makers are sayind 1 word “Bombing” “BOMBING” “BOMBING”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m