"Easy Eight" officially revised (stats and cost)!!

• M2A0 just posted this over on the official forums… I’m pretty excited about this one!

M4A3E8 Sherman “Easy Eight”
    Vehicle - Tank
    Point Cost: 34
    Year: 1944
    Speed: 4
    Defense: 5/4
    Infantry Attack: 7/7/6
    Vehicle Attack: 14/12/10

Exposed Transport - This unit can carry one Soldier. That soldier can be attacked while boarded on this transport. (A friendly Soldier can board or dismount this unit instead of moving during your movment phase.)

Excellent Suspension

Armor-Piercing Rounds

Superior Armor 2

• Cool
    Do you have the link…

• Man I can see why people like that tank so much. Freakin sweet. So what does armor piercing rounds do? I’m still playing with mostly units from sets one and two.

• It’s always had armor-piercing rounds.  Once per game you use this SA and if you score two hits the enemy vehicle is destroyed.

• Obergruppenfuhrer, now’s the time to try and lure Panzer IV Ausf G’s (from the base set) away from people if you can… It’s getting recosted from 30 points down to 23, and gaining “sideskirts +1/+1” which gives it a +1 to defense against units using close assault.

• WHAT??? THats the best freaking news I’ve had all day. (and…that may be a bit pathetic) but who cares. So how do I get this new set card? What new set do I have to start spending hundreds on now? Not that I’m complaining Ducky. No no. I never complain. Just b*tch & moan about losing to the Russians which is what’s happening now. The Strurmpanzer IV, Brummbar, is damaged; but of course, still alive.

• @Obergruppenfuhrer:

WHAT??? THats the best freaking news I’ve had all day. (and…that may be a bit pathetic) but who cares. So how do I get this new set card? What new set do I have to start spending hundreds on now? Not that I’m complaining Ducky. No no. I never complain. Just b*tch & moan about losing to the Russians which is what’s happening now. The Strurmpanzer IV, Brummbar, is damaged; but of course, still alive.

If you know anyone that has German armor they probably have some… don’t tell them it is going to be getting revised soon either  :evil: because they may decide to keep them. It’s the Panzer IV Ausf. G from Base Set. The new cards, unfortunately, will be in .pdf format, so you have to download the file and print it out off the official website. The ETA on release is “before the end of August”… So nothing solid yet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m