How Did Your Forum Name Came To Be?

• I was just wondering how your forum name came to be?

GeZe came from my initiols G.Z.

• well i was in a StarWars Gaming clan for a while and my name Was Ewok. so i soone or later i started playin DoD whch is a WW2 FPS game ansd i usually played as he krauts so i added Das infront of Ewok and added SS at the end :)

• I enjoyed mine because of the seeming double meaning to it (where the lesser known meaning is even grosser than the commonly understood meaning).

• I’m a programmer. :D

• Hahaha, stop being Cyptic, CC! :)

Anyways, it takes a lot of work and dedication to become of proper Moses name and number. 8)

• Look up “CRYPT OF LIEBERKUHN” or ulcerative colitis.
    you’ll see what i mean.

by the way, it’s your move, and we’re getting tired of waiting on your ass :)

• Hey, I’m still waiting for an Okay from Cameron. Silly American/Soviet - do not pressure us tactful Axis into compliance 8)

The Axis Method:
    I. E-mail Japan on what to do (assuming they had computers back then)
    II. Receive response
    III. Plot detailed strategy and course of action in another e-mail
    IV. Receive reponse (possible make any changes and ask for a rereponse)
    V. Post move and call dicey
    <that’s the=“” way=“” it=“” should=“” be=“” 8)=“”></that’s>

• fair enough.
    Darth and i see each other on Messenger often enough, so that speeds things up.
    “tactful”,
    i can go with that :)

• My name is from when I used to play First Person Shooters. It casued funny messages like “yourbuttocks has to change teams to make it fair” which prompted funny responses like “I don’t know if my butt can seperate from the rest of my bodie”

• fair enough.
    Darth and i see each other on Messenger often enough, so that speeds things up.
    “tactful”,
    i can go with that

Funny, on the rare occassions that I do play team PBEM A&A, I find that I often do a lot more Messaging for the Axis than I do with the Allies. You would think since the Allied effort would require a lot more coordination and teamwork (where the Axis powers mostly go it alone), they would need the extra discussion, but that isn’t so. :)

• My Everquest name (dating back to April 21 1999) was Yanbun. I use the name for my Ezboard account, my email address, ect. However, when I registered for these forums, I figured Yanbun wasn’t really fit for this forum, so I decided to use Yanny.

• Yanbun? Hahahaha :lol:
    Just wondering, but what was your character class in Everquest?

• “Anyways, it takes a lot of work and dedication to become of proper Moses name and number.”

It sure is! :)

• Hah, then you should do your best uphold it.

• @TG:

Hah, then you should do your best uphold it.

dude - you should be building your sister up in public. Sure, my sisters and i will tease each other mercylessly, but “out there” we are extremely (fiercely) loyal (and i am proud to say that they are upholding the family name as well or better than i)

• dude - you should be building your sister up in public.

And where would the fun be in that? :-? But I’ll tone it down from now on. :wink:

• Gnome Mage )

• Bossk is a bounty hunter from the Star Wars universe; a rather large, ugly, mean, reptilian guy that you see for a few seconds on the bridge of the Exicutor in ESB. He has always appealed to me as a real anti-hero, and the screen name has stuck.

• and a other question, why(if you have one) did you choose your avatar (spelling?

i chose mine becase I havnt seen anybody that had it.

• What better reason to display the red star and hammer and sickel than being a communist. Not to promote the degeneration of this thread into the eternal debate between it and Capitalism.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m