Has anyone tried a German fighter bid?

• @Crazy:

Now go look in the mirror, and say to yourself, stupid stupid stupid, and slap yourself silly. And promise yourself you will never post again when you are drunk.

I used to do that, until I found Jesus.

• @Crazy:

😮
    OMG!
    Is this a challange :?
    I only play on the tripleA site.
    Bring it on Bomber boy. 😛

……LOL…lol…lol…lol…lol…lol…lol…lol…lol…lol…

I’ll be online tripleA game lobby tonight under same name. Thas’ if Axis or Mazer don’t challenge me before, they were already in queue.

• 2019 Moderator

@Bunnies:

@Crazy:

Now go look in the mirror, and say to yourself, stupid stupid stupid, and slap yourself silly. And promise yourself you will never post again when you are drunk.

I used to do that, until I found Jesus.

When you found him was he mowing your lawn?

• 2018 2017 '16 '11 Moderator

Don’t have time to read every post, apologies, so if this is a repeat ignore it, but wouldnt 2 Infnatry, Artillery in Ukraine effectively net you a fighter anyway, since odds of Russia even bothering to attack Ukraine are now effectively nil?

And yes, I agree, a large German Luftwaffe can be a serious pain in the butt.  Especially when you have 7 fighters, 3 bombers flying around.

• If you can add several bid units to same area, then yes - 2inf 1arty in Ukraine are way better than 1 fighter there.
    And even if not, 2inf 1arty can help several theaters - like arty Libya, inf Ukraine, inf Belorus (or EEu).

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m