• 2007 AAR League

What rules would you change about minis?

#1 Cheese deploy soldier into stacked hex and get a free move!

#2 Halftracks way too cheap.

#3 Snipers are better at killing planes than just about anything!

#4 15 unit maximum… shouldnt apply to any game with more than 100 points, but also should probably not include obstacles, maybe they equal half a unit.

#5 commanders in transports getting to use their abilities (how exactly is that resourceful hero using the turret of a tank from inside an Easy Eight? It can happen by the rules.

#6 Flamers should cost 4 points when used in a battle against Gamer, and 6 when used by Gamer.

• '19 Moderator

#1 I agree, if you can’t make the move with out over stacking you shouldn’t be able to do it.

#2 I disagree, when halftracks were expensive you couldn’t use them, yuo just need to learn to defend against them.

#3 I think that units should be designated as anti air and if they’re not they shouldn’t be able to attack air, there are alot of unit’s in this game that in reality wouldn’t stand a chance of hitting a plane, and yet in the game they do regularly.

#4 Just agree ahead of time what limits should be.

#5 Transport with a tank is on the tank, if anything units riding on a tank should be exposed to fire.

#6 no comment

• #1 - I think all units should get their move, whether they are running out of a foxhole or running out of the back of a truck.  Soldiers are double-penalized by transporting.  They lose a Move when they load, and again when they unload.  I think the solution is to give all soldier (not just overstacked ones) back that second Move.

#2 - It sucked before when they were expensive.  If you want to ginmp the flamer then do it, but leave the half-tracks alone!

#3 - Air rules suck in this game, they botched em…I would have done them differently

#4 - If you play more tahn 100 pts, then bump it up!

#5 - I dont get your Resourceful Heor comment, please explain

• 2007 AAR League

lets say a resourceful hero is in the same territory as super duper allied tank, and the tank dies, he gets to use the super duper tanks attack stats, cuz hes, you know, resourceful.
    If an Easy Eight comes around, the hero can board that Easy Eight, but he still gets to use the super duper tank stats, cuz presumably hes poking that turret out one of the little eye slits or something.

what things would you guys change?

• @mateooo:

lets say a resourceful hero is in the same territory as super duper allied tank, and the tank dies, he gets to use the super duper tanks attack stats, cuz hes, you know, resourceful.
    If an Easy Eight comes around, the hero can board that Easy Eight, but he still gets to use the super duper tank stats, cuz presumably hes poking that turret out one of the little eye slits or something.

what things would you guys change?

Boarding a transport is moving so he’d lose his bonus.

What sucks?  The PIAT…that thing should be 3 pts!

• '19 Moderator

@mateooo:

#5 commanders in transports getting to use their abilities (how exactly is that resourceful hero using the turret of a tank from inside an Easy Eight? It can happen by the rules.

This still doesn’t make sense.
    Improvisation—If a Soldier or Vehicle is destroyed in the same hex as this unit, this unit can use the attack values of destroyed unit as long as it remains in the destroyed unit’s hex.

If the hero is in the E8 and it’s distroyed, he’s distroyed too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m