Japanese IC – East Indies

• @U-505:

2 inf, 5 arm is a nice build from the IC’s but in order to build that and still fill 4 TP out of Japan with minimum 8 inf, Japan needs to be earning 55 IPC’s. In my opinion, many people make this very mistake, when they are calculating Japanese builds, as well as another mistake I’ll detail later.

Thanks U 505. Good points. i agree with all. I am also a big believing in inf first, followed by tanks. My reference to the 2inf 5arm build was in response to the argument that the EI IC didnt allow the felxibilty of an all tanks build.

Yeah. I am certainly on the side of not supporting an EI IC at this point. I first explored it in order to have a stronger presence in the indian ocean, and contend for africa. Africa is a money pit against a good allied opponent, better to do as you said and just annoy the USA in africa.

• @Bunnies:

You didn’t read a thing I wrote.   :roll:

Yeah sorry Bunny. I ran out of energy, (and time at work), to read the second post. I just read now. Good info, thank you. That sonds like the ideal Japan strat. I see too many player buyinf too many IC too fast. Thanks.

• @AxisOfEvil:

Yeah sorry Bunny. I ran out of energy, (and time at work), to read the second post.

My text wall gom jabbar claims another victim!  :lol:

• @Bunnies:

@AxisOfEvil:

Yeah sorry Bunny. I ran out of energy, (and time at work), to read the second post.

My text wall gom jabbar claims another victim!   :lol:

Is this similiar to Mr. T’s Jibber Jabbering?

• @AxisOfEvil:

@Bunnies:

@AxisOfEvil:

My text wall gom jabbar claims another victim!  :lol:

Is this similiar to Mr. T’s Jibber Jabbering?

Tanks are STRONG!!!

(and you can only get two of them from EI to asia each turn!)

• @TimTheEnchanter:

Tanks are STRONG!!!

(and you can only get two of them from EI to asia each turn!)

C-SUB representing!  In da house!

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m