Was he killed or it was just an accident

• @allies_fly:

I am sure you cxan find a web site or two that list these people.

Google returns 453,000 sites:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mysterious+deaths+associated+with+Bill+Clinton

Have fun reading

I’ve read that drek before…it’s all nonsense.  People die all the time, it doesn’t mean Clinton called for their deaths though.

If you could, Kevin Bacon would have a lot of explaining to do.

• @Jermofoot:

@allies_fly:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mysterious+deaths+associated+with+Bill+Clinton

Have fun reading

I’ve read that drek before…it’s all nonsense.  People die all the time, it doesn’t mean Clinton called for their deaths though.

ok then.

I think that’s why they’re called mysterious.

• I don’t think they are mysterious, just that people wanted to paint him bad anyway they could, even by conjecture.

A plane going down isn’t necessarily mysterious.

• @Jermofoot:

I don’t think they are mysterious, just that people wanted to paint him bad anyway they could, even by conjecture.

A plane going down isn’t necessarily mysterious.

Well a plane that crashes always involves an investigation into its cause, so your example actually is the worst example of what is not mysterious

Strictly by definition :
    mysterious is a form of mystery

Dictionary.com

mys·ter·y1 
    –noun, plural -ter·ies. 1. anything that is kept secret or remains unexplained or unknown: the mysteries of nature.

(although I can postulate what you are trying to say with your example)

• @allies_fly:

@Jermofoot:

@allies_fly:

Have fun reading

ok then.

I think that’s why they’re called mysterious.

Ha ha

• Two others come to mind for me. Vince Foster. Just Google him. It’s a crazy story. There’s another story but I don’t remember the names. A guy involved in White Water commited suicide by shooting himself in the back twice with a shotgun. The first coroner was pretty stupid. He couldn’t figure out it was a suicide. He died in an unwitnessed hit and run accident. Mr. Coroner’s wife goes to the local media raising hell about threatening phone calls about the autopsy. She died in an unwitessed hit and run at the same intersection as her husband. The second coroner (the smart one) was able to see how the murder victim commited suicide by shooting himsefl twice in the back with a shotgun. At last report the second coroner still has a clean driving record and his health.

• I suspect if you Google: Mao tse tung, Stalin, and Hitler alot of people also go missing as well so if Clinton can cause this its not surprising since they were all leaders of nations.

• @Imperious:

I suspect if you Google: Mao tse tung, Stalin, and Hitler alot of people also go missing as well so if Clinton can cause this its not surprising since they were all leaders of nations.

Did you just compare Clinton and 3 of the most ruthless leaders in the history of the world?

• Only because they were world leaders who in each case had a penchant to hold power allowing it to corrupt them. Of course Clinton was a small fish compared to the others.

• Clinton was corrupted long before he became president. The guy was/is a habitual liar and womanizer. But murderer? That’s a bit of a stretch.

• @Smacktard:

Clinton was corrupted long before he became president. The guy was/is a habitual liar and womanizer. But murderer? That’s a bit of a stretch.

This.  Gotta find an excuse to dispel any guilt from simply hating someone…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m