@13thguardsriflediv:

Looks very nice  :-)

Check out page 7 and scroll down

and thank you

• Convoy’s in this game: Do each power start out already collecting its convoy? Such as the Soviet Convoy for 4 IPC… so Russia counts that in the collect income phase or do they need to do something first to the convoy?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@TMTM:

Convoy’s in this game: Do each power start out already collecting its convoy? Such as the Soviet Convoy for 4 IPC… so Russia counts that in the collect income phase or do they need to do something first to the convoy?

Yes, it is part of their income.
    If it is interrupted, they lose it, but the country intrrupting does not gain from it.

• Me and my friend having been playing this map and setup but have switched to AA50 rules and made the China units into Chinese like in AA50… I made a modules of this game for Abattlemap and have updated it and fix the convoys… here is a link to the next update www.axisandallies.us/G11.gim.zip

To use this module you need abattlemap 0.80 which can be found at www.flames-of-europe.de You first install the 0.79 version at that site and download the Pacific 1940 module which also includes an update to the abattlemap. Let me know if anyone wants to use this module and needs help installing it.

• I’ve got an update to my abattlemap module… it now has tracking of the cash/tech/victory cities/NA’s on the map

Download the module: www.axisandallies.us/G13.gim.zip <-- updated 11/25/2010 Version Final 1.0

In order to use this module you need the latest version of Abattlemap.

To get Abattlemap Download and install ABattleMap 0.79f found at http://www.flames-of-europe.de/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=81

You may need to login and/or become a member at Flames of Europe for the link to work… next:

Next you need to get the upgrade to Abattlemap which is packaged with the AAP40 Module… let it overwrite the old Abattlemap.exe : http://www.flames-of-europe.de/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=107

Any questions/suggestions or need help… just message me or reply here.

• Convoys - You guys have play tested it with the AAE system… my friend and I are playing it with the AAP40 system where you need to be on station… does anyone think this will make a big difference over the other?

Considering you Now have to keep a 6IPC sub or 8 IPC DD chilling in the Zone to stop 3-5 IPC a turn, it will make a difference

I also just Noticed that the Main Map link doesn’t work for me, I will try to locate the disk and re Post

Sorry for any inconvienience

• Thanks for that… what I have noticed so far by having to be on station also costs the Allies as they need to buy destroyers to get the job done to remove any Axis subs on station.

What are all the error’s on the setup cards? I found that you said remove the IC from Hawaii… I thought I read one time that the IC in Libya also needed removed?

• Neutrals questions: Say Spain is attacked by Allies and not defeated… it joins Germany… and has 1 Spain unit left from the battle… does that 1 unit now turn into a German unit? How does this work?

• air and naval bases - how do they work? Do you get a bonus move if you take off from an air base and a bonus move also for landing at an air base? Giving a ftr 6 moves and a bmb 8 moves?

• Hey, I originally downloaded the map, but I lost it somewhere during my laptop crash  :cry: I went to the first page, but the download no longer worked, can you repost the map?

• ABattlemap module
    www.axisandallies.us/G13.gim.zip <– updated 11/25/2010 Version Final 1.0

• @MadMc:

Hey, I originally downloaded the map, but I lost it somewhere during my laptop crash  :cry: I went to the first page, but the download no longer worked, can you repost the map?

I believe this is the map… I downloaded it long time ago. I uploaded to my site for download: http://www.axisandallies.us/AxisandAlliesGlobalWarMap1Internet.zip

Need playtesters for a new 1939 game using this map but new territories and plent of Roundels, even for Poland. In the next few days we will supply a link to the map and excel spreadsheet for setup.
    Hope we have some interested players.

• @coachofmany:

Need playtesters for a new 1939 game using this map but new territories and plent of Roundels, even for Poland. In the next few days we will supply a link to the map and excel spreadsheet for setup.
    Hope we have some interested players.

Sure! Have got the Abattlemap module of this? I’m getting a playing group over at AAMC.net and they really like the map! Abattlemap is perfect for this game as you don’t have to setup the pieces every game.

• Trans Siberian Railway - Has anyone found this to be to powerful of a tool for Japan to reach Moscow to fast? being the fact that the rules state that you can use the rail the same turn taken over and no limit on the number of units that can use it at once? My opponent believes this is too strong for the Axis. Any comments?

@TMTM:

Trans Siberian Railway - Has anyone found this to be to powerful of a tool for Japan to reach Moscow to fast? being the fact that the rules state that you can use the rail the same turn taken over and no limit on the number of units that can use it at once? My opponent believes this is too strong for the Axis. Any comments?

We play that we do not allow the Japanese to use the railroad and it works fine.

• '14

There is no way a rail system could be used in that capacity……except in France!! The Trans-Siberian rail would be in pieces when the Japanese got to it. I think that as a rule u cannnot use the rail system of a fallen country, or you have to pay an IPC value to repair it. Thats my opinion.

• This thread has officially been pinned!

• How does China work? The ipc values… who gets the ipc money and how are Chinese units built and how many etc?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m