• Glad to see ya around again. :-D

O I never left, just been quite

And Yes it WILL be a FREE Download for everyone.

If it gets copied again and sold by a 3rd party again, (HBG) I WILL sue you for royalties. And yes I do have a lawyer.
    It will be copyrighted, A mistake I will not make again.

• @Deaths:

Updated map version on the way, and yes cruisers, Mech inf, Tactical bombers will be part of set up charts

This is what i’m talking about.

• Is anybody out there still playing this game ? Will be getting map printed and setting up this week.                                                                                                                    Have a few players to play it.                                                                                           
    Also will have the General’s Fortress Player’s look at too to see if they want to play it.

• Well well looks like every body took map and went there ways. Great map for G40. Will be playing on this map instead the AA G40 map. I rather play on 4 x 8 vinyl maps.

Deaths Heads should of been  :-( compensated  :-( for designing this map first. IMO.

• Pics of new 2’ x 3’ magnetic boards coming soon.

• :-D

• Workin on it Death’s

• Here’s the magnetic boards I made for 40 game.

image1.png

• @SS:

Here’s the magnetic boards I made for 40 game.

That’s really cool SS. I like that a lot.
    If I was more nifty with things like this, I would use a heck of a lot of magnets

The magnetic boards are super sweet and help w off board clutter immensely

• Am I the only person who can’t find the rules…

• @sjlr1:

Am I the only person who can’t find the rules…

The rules are kinda on page 1 of this thread otherwise if not listed in 1st page of this thread refer to AA50 rules.If you go to house rules I have started a 2nd edition of this game at top of thread in house rules. You can see what my game is like using Deathheads map.

This map was designed with the original releases of pacific and europe.

Use those rulebooks,

Anniversary edition ruleset also works as well.

• @Deaths:

Use those rulebooks,

Thanks, for some reason I had Global war stuck in my head
    Is it possible to modify Australia so that you could include Anzac as a playable nation? Eg. make all the U.K. starting territories on Mainland Australia and New zealand and units Anzac owned, plus give them somne surrounding islands (New Guinea, Solomons, New britain etc.). Would that work or would it break the balance?

Anything is possible.

Play test ur ideas and let us know how it went.

Uk was designed to be a 1 economy nation and figuring out what and where to buy is up to the player and it is half the battle. Logistics baby

• @sjlr1:

@Deaths:

Use those rulebooks,

Is it possible to modify Australia so that you could include Anzac as a playable nation? Eg. make all the U.K. starting territories on Mainland Australia and New zealand and units Anzac owned, plus give them somne surrounding islands (New Guinea, Solomons, New britain etc.). Would that work or would it break the balance?

Go to house rules. Go to global 40 second edition top of page started by Deathheads. Ive UK split  economys. UK London 42 FEC 27 Anzac 8

• @SS:

@sjlr1:

@Deaths:

Use those rulebooks,

Go to house rules. Go to global 40 second edition top of page started by Deathheads. Ive UK split  economys. UK London 42 FEC 27 Anzac 8

@Deaths:

Anything is possible.

Play test ur ideas and let us know how it went.

Uk was designed to be a 1 economy nation and figuring out what and where to buy is up to the player and it is half the battle. Logistics baby

Thank you  :-)

Hello all.

Thank you for all the interest. Much appreciated.

Just got a new computer, last one pooped the bed in the middle of map making.

I am working on new refurbished version of this game.

I am excited at this opportunity to give this version a face lift and a make over with emphasis on keeping the game streamlined and not overly and unnecessarily complex in nature while adding new elements to the game.

After getting some actual experience at other A+A varients out there, I have been introduced to alot of good and bad ideas.

But these varients all have one thing in common. They are all overly complex with much of it unnecessary and only achieves adding unwanted extra time to play. I am a firm believer in the Keep it simple stupid (KISS) method.

With that said, stay tuned for updates.
    A d12 system will be used.
    Game start date will be 1939 before polish invasion and politics will be a part of the game. In fact politics and the political landscape will play a huge role in how each game unfolds. My intent is that no 2 games played will be the same.

Technology will also play a major part for all the powers and may also influence the political landscape of each game.

I envision a gaming experience in which the players control the fate of their respective nations, and not necessarily follow the traditional and historical paths used by previous games or history.

The basic game mechanics will not change much, but the players freedom of choice of actions will.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m