• In the NA set coming out this week, one of the units is a German Panhard.  If you thought the 222 sucked before, now you can get the Panhard for 2 pts more.

Mot

• The German Panhard ( SPW P204(f)) has a year of 1939.

Turns out the best tank the Germans can take in a 1940 invasion of France scenario is a French Panhard captured in 1939  :roll:

Morons…

• You got that right morons.  I’ve been gettin waxed in these Frenc games as of lately and I’m a little pissed. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
    but I am stubborn :-D

• @Motdc:

The German Panhard ( SPW P204(f)) has a year of 1939.

Turns out the best tank the Germans can take in a 1940 invasion of France scenario is a French Panhard captured in 1939  :roll:

Morons…

What about the Elite Panzer IV Ausf. D?  Light on the armor, but oh so lethally accurate with the crack shot! :-D

• '19 Moderator

I have to agree a gang of elite Pzr IVs is pretty hard hitting

• I wish they were 17 damn points instead of 18.
    5 elites and 5 mausers+100pts. . :evil:

• '19 Moderator

You need the SS Capt anyway  Initiative is important with german tanks

• @dezrtfish:

You need the SS Capt anyway  Initiative is important with german tanks

Agreed – especially if the Allies have BAR gunners or BREN machine gunners.  Those things are a pain in the ass!

• @dezrtfish:

I have to agree a gang of elite Pzr IVs is pretty hard hitting

Yes of course.  But a Panhard in only 10 pts.  10 strike-n-fade, speed 4, high gear Panhards VS 5 speed 3 EPIVD’s would probably result in a Panhard victory.

I may have been slightly exagerating, but only slightly…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m