• Has anyone ever thought about what your final thought would be?

Almost have to think about it beforehand, you might not have a lot of time if/when it happens.

If your religious, you might utter something akin to mine:

“Lord forgive me for all my sins”

Your thoughts?  (pun intended)

• Hey…. good topic.

I think mine would be something in the ballpark of: “Well, that was fun.” -or- “Did I tell her, I loved her?” -or- “I hope they allow smoking where I’m going.”

Probably one of those three… but who knows what will pop into my head at the time of death… could be a bullet for all I know. LOL

• '19 Moderator

I allways figgured my last thought would be “damn this wasn’t such a good idea.”

Along with a quote like “Hey, Hold my Beer for a minute.”  or “Hey ya’ll, watch this.”

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I think my dieing thought would probably be to give my husband the password to our financial accounts……I say I THINK it would be because I may not be on friendly terms with him at the time of my death. :P

• I hope my dying thought will be “It was all worth it, no regrets.”

• 2007 AAR League

“i should have forced myself onto kate beckinsale, i’m dying what more could they punish me with.  and she woulda had a great time”!  or wait, maybe it would be jessica alba.  shit, i’d be confused on my out.

23525_beckinsale_gq_03_1.jpg

• I am pretty sure mine will be the same as the commander of Challenger…

“Uh oh…”

I don’t think he lived long enough to have a dieing thought, Switch.

• @ncscswitch:

I am pretty sure mine will be the same as the commander of Challenger…

“Uh oh…”

Um… yeah… I think that was somebody like General Custer’s last words.

• Actually, it is the last radio transmission from Pilot Mike Smith on Challenger according to the official NASA transcript

It was the headline on the USA Today with the picture immediately post-explosion on that date.

Oh.

I was under the impression it popped without warning.

• The official transcript and the final telemetry agree.  There was a warning alarm (temperature) a moment before the main tank detonated.  That warning apparently was enough to cause the Pilot to say “Uh oh” just before the main tank exploded.

And with the way I live…  that “Uh oh” is probably going to be my final thought…

• I’ve always thought that Paul’s words where pretty profound.
    “I have fought the good fight, I have kept the faith.”

@ncscswitch:

The official transcript and the final telemetry agree.  There was a warning alarm (temperature) a moment before the main tank detonated.  That warning apparently was enough to cause the Pilot to say “Uh oh” just before the main tank exploded.

And with the way I live…  that “Uh oh” is probably going to be my final thought…

Well, I was like 8 years old when it happened, we were watching it in GRAMMAR SCHOOL, so it’s not like my memory is exactly pristine on it. :P

• @Cmdr:

@ncscswitch:

The official transcript and the final telemetry agree.  There was a warning alarm (temperature) a moment before the main tank detonated.  That warning apparently was enough to cause the Pilot to say “Uh oh” just before the main tank exploded.

Well, I was like 8 years old when it happened, we were watching it in GRAMMAR SCHOOL, so it’s not like my memory is exactly pristine on it. :P

Yet you comment on Russia as if you’ve lived there your whole life.  Hmmm….

• As the sun fades its last light to me I lived in a world where people did as they felt was right for their own petty reasons, while i raised my standards often with my sword and never violated them in spite of good fortunes, opportunities, and circumstance. Yes….This was worth my struggle!

@Jermofoot:

@Cmdr:

@ncscswitch:

Yet you comment on Russia as if you’ve lived there your whole life.  Hmmm….

Everyone comments on the towns and villages they lived in as if they lived there their entire lives.  What, exactly, is your point?

• '11

I hope my last comment before going out will be; “It’s not my fault. They told me they fixed it”.

I want my last words to be to tell the Girl I fall in love with that I loved her with everything I had… The children, grandchildren, and whoever else is left at my side that I loved them, and everyone else in the world to find someone to love… Cause nothing else is more important. Love God, and Love others… The rest is unimportant…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

very true

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m