• @Adlertag:

@Smacktard:

FDR has to get props for being one of the greatest wartime leaders weve had. His legacy of big federal govt, though, keeps him out of the top 5.

This s*itty leader let Stalin have most of Europe after the war just to please the big military industrial complex in Jew$ofA, because they needed some antagonist to justifie their existence.

Why do I picture you with a dog eared copy of the Elders of Zion? Do you really think Jews had antyhing to do with the decision to NOT attack Russia and liberate Eastern Europe? It wasnt an option. Christ, Russia had 2.5 million men JUST for the Berlin Offensive. They had over 11 million men in their army at the end of world war 2. They would have been close to their supply lines, and fighting on one front. We still were fighting Japan when Germany surrendered. We hadnt even tested our first atomic bomb yet.

• Enough with the religious/racial comments.

ANY continuation and the thread will be deleted.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Three Reasons we did not invade Russia after WWII:

1)  We already invaded once in Archangelsk and got our (well, YOUR because I am Russian first, American second) butts handed to you royally by the peasants with pitchforks.

2)  Patton was dead.

3)  You were redeploying everything you could to the Pacific after Germany surrendered, and getting them back into position after Japan surrendered was too much effort.

I’d like to note that the ONLY reason Russia took eastern Europe was because they were tired of being invaded all the time.  With the buffer states, any invasion would hurt THEM before they could get to Russia, this would give the Russian’s time to mobilize and repel the invaders for once.

• 2007 AAR League

we helped the starving people at archangelsk.  and it was hardly fighting anyone.

and this quiz, i dont like it.  i didnt score a 100%.  i’m ashamed.  but its biased.

• @balungaloaf:

and this quiz, i dont like it.  i didnt score a 100%.  i’m ashamed.  but its biased.

I agree Bung… I even would burn American flags if it kept me warm at night and I still should get 100%.@Cmdr:

Three Reasons we did not invade Russia after WWII:

1)  We already invaded once in Archangelsk and got our (well, YOUR because I am Russian first, American second) butts handed to you royally by the peasants with pitchforks.

2)  Patton was dead.

3)  You were redeploying everything you could to the Pacific after Germany surrendered, and getting them back into position after Japan surrendered was too much effort.

Wrong, Jen…. Patton was still alive at the end of WW2.

Wrong, Jen… we didn’t invade Russia because they don’t have anything of any value in Russia.

Wrong, Jen… we did not redeploy everything after Germany’s surrender… in fact, we STILL haven’t.

@balungaloaf:

we helped the starving people at archangelsk.  and it was hardly fighting anyone.

It was an invasion of a sovereign nation and you American Pig-Dogs got your buttocks returned to you after we let our dogs chew them off you.

• @Cmdr:

@balungaloaf:

It was an invasion of a sovereign nation and you American Pig-Dogs got your buttocks returned to you after we let our dogs chew them off you.

LMAO…. this is coming from the same nation that got the dogshit kicked out of them in Afghanistan.

• @ncscswitch:

Enough with the religious/racial comments.

ANY continuation and the thread will be deleted.

Why delete the whole thread and punish a lot of innocent people because one villain did something bad ? Are you Stalin or something ? Listen my friend, now you try to be a real American and only delete that racist comment wich was not protectet by your Freedom of speach.

• @Cmdr:

I’d like to note that the ONLY reason Russia took eastern Europe was because they were tired of being invaded all the time.  With the buffer states, any invasion would hurt THEM before they could get to Russia, this would give the Russian’s time to mobilize and repel the invaders for once.

Did Stalin tell you this ?

You belive the minor nations like Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithaen, Poland, Belorussia, Ukraine, Rumenia, Hungary, Chzekkoslovakia, Georgia, Dagestan, Tsjetsjenia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Mongolia etc love to be invadet by Russia ?

Jenny, why do you live in America ?
    You love Russia but Putin will not give you freedom of speach, freedom to do and be what you want ? No freedom to burn flags ? Or you get sick knowing that Dalstroj was the biggest concentration camp in history ? Knowing that Stalin killed five times as many people than Hitler did, just for fun ?

Jenny, you are 88 % American, if we can belive you. So what did you answer on question 15. the flagburning ? Or in question 16. what you feel when they sing Proud to be American at least I know I am free ? Or question 19. what you like best about America ? I need to know because I only are 67 % American, and I have actually done a lot for America, being a soldier in American lead operations around the world. Please help me.

• @stuka:

LMAO…. this is coming from the same nation that got the dogshit kicked out of them in Afghanistan.

…and again this is comin from the nation that kicked the dogshit out of Grenada. So what did little Grenada do to bother you ?

Americans are smart, they joined the Afghan warlords to crush the Taliban. Now Afghanistan can produce more opium than ever, protectet by American bodyguards. And in Iraqi more civillians are killed by DynCorp and Blackwater than even Saddam was able to in his glory days.

During WWII I belive FDR made a treaty with Ho Chi Ming and General Giap to let Vietnam be an independent and free country if the vietnameses kicked the japanese out. And they actually did too, but unfortunately FDR turned out to be a backstabber, and soon we had the Vietnam war. Not to mention all your help to Sout America and Central America, I am sure they appreciate the dictators you/CIA gave them.

• @Cmdr:

@balungaloaf:

Correct me if I am wrong, but Russia was actually in a civil war when USA decided to help the legal Russian government against Stalin’s revolusion. I belive USA was allied with Russia during WWI, so they actually helped an ally, giving aid to Archangelsk and Sevastopol. After the good guys lost, Stalin killed more than 30 000 000 of his own people in GULag camps during the Red Terror. Making Hitler a nice guy in comparison.

The invasion occurred after WWI, the revolution was done before WWI ended.  Thus, America invaded Russia when it was a sovereign nation under the leadership of Lenin.

Furthermore, no, I don’t think Georgia and the like “enjoyed” being absorbed into the soviet union.  Some of them joined because they wanted too, some did not.  However, the fact of the matter is that Russia, up until that point, had pretty much only fought wars on their own soil resulting in great devastation of the land and keeping them from achieving the technological wonders the rest of Europe was enjoying.  The solution was pretty simple, and I may or may not agree with it, but the solution was to create a buffer zone of nations between Russia and any potential invasion from France or Germany (since the French and Germans were the ones invading the poor Russians for 500 years.)

• @Cmdr:

… but the solution was to create a buffer zone of nations between Russia and any potential invasion from France or Germany (since the French and Germans were the ones invading the poor Russians for 500 years.)

You did not answer the questions about why you live in America, and how you can be 88 % american with your attitude, but never mind that.

I agree that France and Germany are war monglers, but during the Crimea war, was peaceloving Russia attacked by England and Turkey, or was it the other way around ?

• 2007 AAR League

americans are very smart.  if they took lessons from vietnams “air america”, right now we are the boss of bosses for opium selling.  it probably is financing all of our operations in afghanistan, or it better be b/c it’d be easy to do.  just cook the books.  and find ways to throw money down a bottomless pit so it cant be traced.  we have to be selling that stuff.  we’d be making 100’s of billions a year.  we are.

thats why on this test i should be 100%, but nooooo……

The test should be made off the majority of American opinion at the time you take the test. Mom, Home, and Apple Pie are an American Ideal, not just a Conservative Ideal… So the definition should be skewed to see how “fringe” you are. If that was the case, I know Balung wouldn’t be too high…  :wink:

How’s the, um, business going…?

GG

• @balungaloaf:

thats why on this test i should be 100%, but nooooo……

Relax, you are a real American, why else would you got twice as many smites than applauds ?

• Aldertag appears to be an Achmed fan based on the line below his avatar…  :-D

• @ncscswitch:

Aldertag appears to be an Achmed fan based on the line below his avatar…   :-D

Mighty words from a man that is only 73 % American.

• @Guerrilla:

The test should be made off the majority of American opinion at the time you take the test. Mom, Home, and Apple Pie are an American Ideal

So in the “How much Chinese are you”-test they ask how much rice you eat, and in the “How French are you”-test they ask how many snails or frogs you eat then ? Come on dude, you know better than that. Food have noting to do in this issue.

What you do with your food, your mom and your gun will indicate what kind of person you are, and this is actually taken care of in the questions. May a real American use his shotgun against trespassers he find on his property, or will he call the police ? Does his mom end up in the seniors day-centre, or will she live home and be taken care of ? If you got spare food, do you send it to starving kids in Africa or ditch it in carbage can ? Now this is the kind of questions the test should have had.

• Now I am not at the luxury of using own language so sorry for the inconvinience you might have reading me

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m