• When Jeremiah Wright’s church starts lynching white people (or any race for that matter), I will  agree with your statements.  Maybe even eat my shorts for the hell of it.

But right now you’re full of it.

• 2007 AAR League

if the church is affiliated to farakhan(sp?), and farakhan is positively linked to the black panthers, then you could make a stretching case that perhaps racism is in the church.  the pastors comments were racist.  white america this, white america that.  does he not realize that many other peoples have assimilated?

the black panther party is worse than the KKK.  the KKK has a mission to make black and white seperate.  the black panther party has been quoted as the mission statement being to kill all the white people in the world for the good of the world.

one is waaayyyyy more racist than the other.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Jermofoot:

When Jeremiah Wright’s church starts lynching white people (or any race for that matter), I will  agree with your statements.  Maybe even eat my shorts for the hell of it.

But right now you’re full of it.

Not all KKK Members lynched blacks, not all of Jeremiah’s followers kill whites.

Do you honestly think Jeremiah’s going to get on stage and sanction murder of whites on DVD sermons so he can be sent to jail for inciting violence!?!  Come on.  Even he is smarter then that!  Strom Thurmond never encouraged KKK members under his command, in recordings, to lynch blacks.  Doesn’t mean he never encouraged it behind closed doors!

He’s the head of his racist organization, Strom Thurmond was head of his racist organization, I fail to see the difference between one racist and another.  For that matter, I don’t see the difference between the follower of one racist and the follower of another racist.  I do find it interesting they both happen to be Democrats, however.  Not that all democrats are racists, but the democrat party promises unity and harmony and to be for the assistance of the poor and minorities, but both of the most vehement racists in recent history have been not only members, but leaders. (And yes, if you are the HEAD spiritual adviser of someone, you can be called a leader of his.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m