• Do these units get cover.  Subtype is soldier.

• It sounds reasonable to me. For the infanty units, a good Company Gunnery Sergeant worth his salt is going to cover and conceal the ammo boxes, fuels cans and the company HQ. For vehicle units … I’m not so sure. The volume and space requirements for tank ammo and fuel must be very large. I guess it would have over complicated the game to have separate ammo and fuel depots for both soldier and vehicle unit types.

• Ok and what negative affects results in disruption?

• Cant move and -1 of defense and attacks, same as every body else  :-P

• Mot these units can’t move already so the disrupted movement has no affect.  I wonder if special abilities still effect the other units.  Commanders abilities don’t when the commander is disrupted.

• @Half-Track:

Mot these units can’t move already so the disrupted movement has no affect.  I wonder if special abilities still effect the other units.  Commanders abilities don’t when the commander is disrupted.

I know they can’t move, that’s why its funny.  Or not  :-D

All other special abilities of unit (like Superior Armouer etc) work even when disrupted, so I see no reason why these do not as well.  I think commander abilities are the only ones that are effected by disruption.

The set lists had the rules additions for the support units.  Anyone have them relevent ones handy to double-check?

Mot

• '19 Moderator

It would make sene to me if the HQ lost it’s abilities, but the ammo depot is just a pile of ammo with some guards, I don’t see diruption having much impact there.

• Mot no mention of anything useful on the back of the checklist.

• The way I figure it, fuel ammo and Higher HQ can be destroyed but not otherwise disrupted where they lose their abilities.

All are pieces I like in this game.

• @Half-Track:

Mot no mention of anything useful on the back of the checklist.

If there is no special treatment of these units in the rules then they are not affected by Disruption in any additional ways beyond the effects it has on all units.

Mot

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m