• hmmmm. It’s in the original advanced rules.  These are the rules that came out before the additional of the airplanes and the air assault phase.  That “revised” set of rules does not have it.  I keep both sets.

• @Gamer:

It’s not in my rulebook, but I do remember reading that.  I think DF is right – attacker gets 120 points, defender gets 80, but the objective is placed by the defender on the DEFENDER’S side of the map.  So, basically, the attack has to go GET the objective from the defender.  I like! :evil:

Anywhere on the Defenders side of the map?

Anyone mind scanning in this section and posting it.  I seem to only have the Advanced rulebook.

• page 1

My Document Name.jpg

• page 2

My Document Name.jpg

• '19 Moderator

I was just looking at my books tonight, strange how they left that out in the second version.

• Hmmm, that wasn’t nearly as readable as I thought it would have been.

• you’ll need the magnifying glass

• In the wring light I need the magnifyingglass for half of the cards (black ink on dark card) and most of the miniature bases.  In particular I can’t read the airplanes from WaS.

• As far as readability - I bough a white paint marker at office depot for $4 and if you gently color the bottom of the base, it leaves raised balck letters against a (sort-of) white background.

Much more readable.

Dont use too much paint or you end upt with white letters on white background, which is just as bad as black letters on a black background….

• @tekboi:

As far as readability - I bough a white paint marker at office depot for $4 and if you gently color the bottom of the base, it leaves raised balck letters against a (sort-of) white background.

Much more readable.

Dont use too much paint or you end upt with white letters on white background, which is just as bad as black letters on a black background….

Clever…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m