• 1. I just bought the game on my pc and wondered why the computerplayers are so weak. I chose the 5-star computerplayers and won both sides too easily. Even simple moves like protecting west usa when there are japanese troups in west canada seems Eisenhower not to understand, he preferred moving his troups to Great Brittain. The basic reason for me to buy the game was to get some opponent, but now I’m playing myself again and losing. Are there any patches available to download so that you can hardly win from a computerplayer? Like chess for example, it is almost impossible to win from a chesscomputer.

2. And this one will be my poll, I don’t know the answer myself: Which side either Axis or Allies will win if both sides play perfect and no-one can celebrate the generosity of Fortuna?

3. How long does an internet game last on average (advanced players)?

• Are there any patches available to download so that you can hardly win from a computerplayer? Like chess for example, it is almost impossible to win from a chesscomputer.

Sorry, but no dice. Besides, chess is so much different from A&A. At least in chess, the moves are preprogrammed and don’t have to worry about supply lines! :)

2. And this one will be my poll, I don’t know the answer myself: Which side either Axis or Allies will win if both sides play perfect and no-one can celebrate the generosity of Fortuna?

Allies

3. How long does an internet game last on average (advanced players)?

Never played online, but assuming it’s anything like A&A 2 player mode on the computer, it shouldn’t take more than 1 1/2 hours.

• Sorry, but no dice. Besides, chess is so much different from A&A. At least in chess, the moves are preprogrammed and don’t have to worry about supply lines!

The whole axis and allies game is all about chance calculation and strategy, so I think computerplayers should be better than humans if the right strategy is implanted.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m