• @mojo:

is the new capitol limited to it’s ipc value ?   so if UK has australia as it’s new capitol,  he can only build 2 units ?  just wondering i’m not sure how down with this rule i am,  but i’m thinking about it.  and where did this rule come from ?  where is this LHTR 2.0 ?  it’s not the rule book in revised ?

The exiled capitol ruled was invented for me, used first for FFA 2 (not need yet but maybe soon). If Australia is the new capitol… yes… UK still can build only 2 units there (but the free ones from exiled troops don’t mind for this limit)… and if UK has another IC at, say, South Africa, that IC can still be used, of course.

• wow that all looks pretty cool. I don’t know about making libya a VC though, perhaps eastern europe or ukraine? And fortresses wouldn’t be that good in FFA anyway, sure one guy won’t have any money, but you’ll have no defense against the other three.

• we had Libya VC so at least theres one VC you can get off Germany

we also used to have Buryatia and Sinkiang but that proved too easy for Japan so we moved it to Novo and Brazil

• 2007 AAR League

tekkyy,  yea i forgot about the victory cities,  i never pay attention to them,  a win in my book is going for the capitol.  thats why i’m not sure about the capitol exile rule.

as for  my reputation,  i dunno,  i’m just mojo,  i think i’m a pretty good player,  but i haven’t won anything yet.

• 2007 AAR League

Don’t let him fool you, tekkyy. Mojo IS that good. And he and TC are just as good at doubles as they are at 1 on 1.

I’d have more good things to say about him except he’s too damn lazy to learn how to post Abattlemap files and unit summaries.  :-P

• haha yeah thats was I thought regarding what is LHTR comment  :wink:
    I double checked if see it was a different spelling but theres only one mojo

• 2007 AAR League

thats funny 505,  hey TC has loaded battlemap for me so i can look at the map,  i just don’t know how to do anything else yet.

as for LHTR i do know what that is,  i really do.  someone typed LHTR 2.0 and i was wondering if that was the same one i got in my revised game.  there’s some NA’s that are not in my book,  but i’m learning some are made up.

and yes there’s only 1 MOJO  :-D

• @mojo:

O RLY?  :-D

Now there are two of them!

• 2007 AAR League

i think the rules are just fine.  i’ve played every FFA game here.

the other powers are weak for sure, but the other players should realize that making sure to keep pressure off of them is in their own interests b/c then you keep another enemy bottled up.  but everyone goes way out on their own sometimes and the weaker are left to fend for themselves.  which only ends up hurting the others in the game anyways.

• 2007 AAR League

what the F is going on here O RLY ?

i’m gonna change my name to darthmaximus II  :-D

• @mojo:

@mojo:

O RLY?  :-D

+1 for making me laugh on a Friday :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

I think I’m going to change my name to newpaintbrush. I’ve been waiting for that one to open up for a while now.

• 2007 AAR League

is that who that guy is,  i’m been trying to figure it out.  newpaintbrush,    alright i’m coming fer  ya now.  :-D  thanks for the laugh.

• @U-505:

I think I’m going to change my name to newpaintbrush. I’ve been waiting for that one to open up for a while now.

Right! I call the name newpaintbrush(or is it?) ~ZP  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

so what do you guys think do ya wanna start up a FFA game ?

@mojo:

so what do you guys think do ya wanna start up a FFA game ?

I’m in.

• 2007 AAR League

Yep count me in as well.

• 2007 AAR League

ok thats 3 lets round up 2 more.

• is it too late to discuss rules?
    I much prefer if we could continue the main line of FFA playtesting
    like smaller changes as a time, less violatile

its randomised NA but 2 free infantry = 6 IPC
    and then theres the IPC hedge Russia and UK of 10 and 5 IPC

Russia is not going to lose 10 IPC of territories any time soon

the 2 free infantry is by far the better NA
    so rolling for NA makes a lot of pre-game luck

1. Can we try the new NAs and unit setup changes first?
    Don’t have the IPC setup and IPC hedge rules just yet.
    (Let UK and Russia choose their NA. The 2 free infantry is disproportionally the better NA. Want less pre-game luck.)

2. Can we change the UK NA Jet Fighters to a different name?

edit: actually no its not 46 IPC Russia

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m