A&A Minis Module Support - Unit Requests

• well I guess I’ll go again. 
    SET III

Char B1-Bis
    Panzerschreck

• Let’s get the SD KFZ 303 Goliath from set 5 kinda cool German piece (like a remote control bomb)

sGrW 34 81 mm Mortar from German set 4

92nd Infantrymen (buffalo soldiers) from USA set 4

M1 81 mm Mortar USA set 4.

That should keep you busy.  Thanks Mot

• What I don’t get is why we don’t have more players.  This game rules over the original A & A.  I mean that game was so text book.  There was almost a base formula to win that game every time.  The only thing that could set you back were extremely bad dice rolls.  (which is my luck of now in AAM,  but that will change)  I must say I did think it was great before being introduced to this.  Thanks to Half-Track.  Anyways I think I will soon have a new recruit.  Takes a lot longer to explain all this but well worth it.  You A & A people out there need to get with the program.  AAM RULES PERIOD.

New requests please:

SS Stormtroopers                        set 3                  German  (maybe should cost 7 instead of 6)
    Wermacht Veteran Infantrymen      set 4                  German  (steely resolve is cool)
    Ranger                                        set 5                  USA  (nice cover in hills and endurance SA)
    40mm Bofors                                set 3                  Brits  (Bye-bye vickers)
    17 Pounder Anti-Tank Gun              set 3                  Brits  (something cheaper to stop a Tiger?)
    Defiant Paratroopers                      set 4                  Brits  9 almost like a SS panz gren)

Also Let’s get rid of those BARS.  :evil:

Do what you can Mot. THANKS…

• I concur with adding the Ranger :-D  I love US units, in case no one noticed. :wink:

• Modules updated, still lots to do, that was quite a list  :-D

• Mot I’m confused which are new maps?  There are two postings.  I’m assuming it’s the top but I’ve clicked on it and it doesn’t work.

• I’ve had the same problem with the maps.

Also, please add the Panzer IV Ausf. F2 (1939-1945 set) to my wish list.

• Whoops!  All better now.  Sorry guys!

• new unit requests

Are we ready to play with aircraft yet?  I’d suggest to add them all in one shot.

If not I’ll request
    Comet A-34
    Type 3 Chi-Nu

• After playing with the soviets I think they need the soviet version of the Bar gunner
    Degtyarev DP-27 set 5
    I know your swamped with requests but whenever you get a chance.
    Thanks

• @Half-Track:

Are we ready to play with aircraft yet?  I’d suggest to add them all in one shot.

I was thinking the same thing.  Though I may add the AA units 1st.

• Please add the Panzer IV Ausf. F2 – from the 1939-1945 set

• @Gamer:

Please add the Panzer IV Ausf. F2 – from the 1939-1945 set

Done.

• MOT,

I’ll send you a sample map from the “It Makes One Cry” Official North Africa scenario. Let me know what dimension and file format will work for you in MapView and I can start sending some more maps your way.

• @Cobalt:

MOT,

I’ll send you a sample map from the “It Makes One Cry” Official North Africa scenario. Let me know what dimension and file format will work for you in MapView and I can start sending some more maps your way.

Done.

• I guess I’m up for unit requests

M1 81MM Motar
    82mm PM-37 Motar
    SGRW 34 81mm Motar
    Volkstrum Infantrymen (poor man’s army)

• with new players around, I thought I’d bump this

• Mot – I’m just curious – where do you get your artwork for all these units?  I ask because the artwork is really good. :-)

• I convert them from the Avalon Hill Gallery images, so I cannot take too much credit.

• I can help out with the next batch of graphics if any graphics support is needed. I like the idea of AA units and aircraft next.

And what about the next batch official Avalon Hill scenario maps? I plan on finishing the remaining North African Campaign maps next week, but am open to recommendations for the next batch of campaign maps after that. (Normandy???, Guadalcanal???, Eastern Front???)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m