• OK folks… this experiment in allowing political discussions in GD is about to end.

Unless all of the “Liberal” and “Conservative” blasting, the anti-religion rants, etc. end, each and every one of these experimental threads will be deleted.

Things started out well with the Presidential topic, and the discussion was well reasoned, interesting, and participated in by a lot of folks.

But we are RAPIDLY moving in the direction that lead to the removal of PD in the first place.

Crank it back a couple of notches.  Check the early pages of the Presidential thread if you need a reminder of civil discourse.

I am done issuing warnings.  Deletions will follow…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I presume you talk about me as well, however, I only use the descriptive terms of liberal and conservative to describe their actions.  I have refrained from stating that it’s right or wrong to be a conservative or liberal.  Dunno if you see that as “blasting” or not.

• I am referring to everyone.

One topic has already been relocated out of existence due to a warning being ignored.

• 2007 AAR League

well i apologize.  i will remember to refrain  from any lib- dem comments.  my bad.  :oops:

• M36 apologizes if he has lead any discussions astray into conservative v.s. liberal arguments.

• @M36:

M36 apologizes if he has lead any discussions astray into conservative v.s. liberal arguments.

I think you are more guilty of civie vs. Marine arguments.  :wink:

What’s the sign say in your pic?

• lol, you wont like it. :lol: It reads “F Michael Moore, Go Bush! -USMC”

Thats not me in the pic though.

• @M36:

lol, you wont like it. :lol: It reads “F Michael Moore, Go Bush! -USMC”

Thats not me in the pic though.

I’ll take Bush over Michael Moore any day, and MM probably would too.  :wink:

• WOW

Was there a complaint or something?

Did some-one’s post upset a few people?

Things seemed kind of civil to me but maybe I missed an explosive hostile rant from someone? Damn if that’s the case I feel like I really missed out.  :-(

• @JWW:

WOW

Was there a complaint or something?

Did some-one’s post upset a few people?

Things seemed kind of civil to me but maybe I missed an explosive hostile rant from someone? Damn if that’s the case I feel like I really missed out.  :-(

Hope not.  Balung and I were just having some fun for old past time’s sake. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m