• Is there any way to check and see if a lot of guest posts were made from this computer during the summer(early June to today, August 26, 2002)?

I’ve had a nephew staying at my place this summer. He’s been acting out with my sister(his mom). I found out this evening that he was messing with the family computer(more than he was allowed). My kids told me(after I caught him today). He’s out of the house now and I may not let him back in. He’s also off the computer(at least until Christmas) and my kids are off for at least a month(he’s bigger and seems to have threatened them.

Thanks, and sorry if it caused any problems on your end(enough problems here for my family). - Xi

• You actually have little rugrats running amok in your house!? God help us – little Xi’s. :wink:

• Uh . . . No. Just clones. :D
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA! :evil:

• Dat was me! - Xi
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh, no! Not again?! - Xi

• Hahahaha :lol:

• clones eh? then you can be on this forum 24/7 taking shifts

• Gimme the dates and I’ll look for posts made by guests under your IP :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m