• Okay, I don’t play WoW but I heard about this guy and when I found the clip/scene that made him a legend in that arena, I laughed my a$$ off.

• Cartman and Kenny are also legends at WOW. If it wasn’t for them WOW would be another POG game.

• I was referring to a real person. Not cartoon characters.

• '19 Moderator

LMAO that is some funny shit.  A buddy of mine is in the proccess of creating a server that we can take to Iraq with us and run on our LAN.  I’ve never played before, but I’ve done nerdier things whan I was bored.

• @Imperious:

Cartman and Kenny are also legends at WOW. If it wasn’t for them WOW would be another POG game.

WTF are you talking about?

Leeroy Jenkins was a joke before that episode even aired.  WOW was well established before that SP episode.

I don’t even play or like the game, but I know what you said doesn’t make sense.

• Sorry but it was a slam on that game. IMO that game and all fantasy games like it are for the same type of people who have myspace ‘friends’ … total losers.

When South Park destroyed the credibility of WOW and that whole genre of people who live their lives playing that game its time to listen and get new hobbies.

South Park is only doing a community service. Besides that Jenkins guy is a white guy acting as a stereotyped Black guy. borderline racist.

• @Imperious:

Sorry but it was a slam on that game. IMO that game and all fantasy games like it are for the same type of people who have myspace ‘friends’ … total losers.

When South Park destroyed the credibility of WOW and that whole genre of people who live their lives playing that game its time to listen and get new hobbies.

South Park is only doing a community service. Besides that Jenkins guy is a white guy acting as a stereotyped Black guy. borderline racist.

LOL.  Coming from a guy who pretends to be a robot on a message board for a WW2 board game.  :lol:

What else do you let South Park tell you how to think?

Really liked the “Simpsons Did It” episode.

• Coming from a guy who pretends to be a robot

What is this PRETEND thing you speak of?

Basically when you see South Park destroy something you know FOR A FACT thats its lame because they only encourage and crystallize the very palpable public sentiment against something and tear it apart asunder. For example: Mel Gibson was finished once they did that “Passion of the Jew” episode. You don’t see him in the public since that episode, nor Micheal jackson, Jesse Jackson, Cher, Sally Struthers, and countless others. They all went into hiding after South Park destroyed them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m