4 Years ago, I wouldn’t have thought it was possible, but the day is here. I’m at 3000… Now mind you, the forum heavyweights are boasting posts and polling at above 15k But please, let me indulge the couple seconds I get out of this… Ah (sips cold Lemonade)… Back to work… :)

GG

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

No dear, the movie is titled 300, not 3,000. wink

Congrats

• the sequel came out for ‘300’ its called Meet the Spartans and its probably more historically accurate.

• 3,000?  You are still a “noob”

I’ll be at 20,000 shortly, and I have been here half as long as you :-P

lol… That ruined the moment…  :evil:

• @Imperious:

the sequel came out for ‘300’ its called Meet the Spartans and its probably more historically accurate.

lol congrats GG

• Good job GG, It’s nice to know theres other folks like me who still have lives other than a&a.org :mrgreen:

Yeah I’m in college now, so definitely have to keep a life…  :wink:

• @M36:

Good job GG, It’s nice to know theres other folks like me who still have lives other than a&a.org :mrgreen:

Blasphemy!  :-D

• @cyan:

@Imperious:

the sequel came out for ‘300’ its called Meet the Spartans and its probably more historically accurate.

lol congrats GG

I’m apparently a bomber now. just relized that. picture is sorta out dated. lol

• '19 Moderator

LOL, Don’t feel slow GG, I’ve been posting here for 7 years and I’m not that far ahead of you.

Minus the fact that you served a tour (2 tours?) of duty while on the boards. But it is a little more comforting. :wink:

GG

• Pfft, thats a poor excuse. I manage to sneak on pretty regularly.  :-D

• '19 Moderator

lol, I probably could have goten on, but my time was limited and I had to walk to the internet trailer, I used my free time to sleep or read usualy.

Second tour will be this year  :wink:

Hoorah! That’s awesome… Best wishes to you, I’ll be praying you come back safe!

Where you going?

GG

• '19 Moderator

Not sure yet, I’m stil about 7 months out, so they’ll change it at least 7 times between now and then.  That in includes the time table.  So it could be anywhere from May to December, OIF or OEF…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m