You know what is strange, why don’t they just drive the rover right up to the thing and take a photo of it, so we can know? They are probably going to head off to another part of the planet and do some more “exploring”, due to “technical reasons” and give Hollywood a free reign for the next 183 years to think of stories about the “statue” when we can actually make some progress off my/your tax dollars, and find out if were seeing a statue or just a jetisoned martian dumpster…

GG

• Hahaha Emperor, 36 is actually a nickname I picked up at Paris. It’s my IQ. :wink:

Well GG, the way I see it, its either this statue on the news, or Hillary Clinton’s face. I’ll take the statue.

Yeah exactly…

All I’m saying is that NASA should guarantee us that they will go close to it and “thoroughly investigate”…

GG

• through investigation might not be the best move.

Mars has this habit of destroying missions there (50% failure rate on Mars Missions).

Well, perhaps it is not Mars itself, but something else in the area, such as the object seen in the last transmission from Phobos 1 in 1989.

Very interesting…

Maybe it will be worthwhile to have a failure to “probe”. I don’t mind having missions going in, just make them worthwhile…

GG

• How about this, lets STOP sending missions to a lifeless planet and get me a dragon skin instead! :-o That way I won’t end up like Mars!

Good idea, I’d give you more then a dragon skin for that matter. Exoskeletons anyone?

But then again, the possibility to deport all “violently” minded individuals to Mars (circumventing your need to wear the uniform) definitely does make planetary exploration an appealing idea…

GG

• Thats actually plausible GG, because the money spent on space ventures reaches into the billions. I wouldn’t mind being bulletproof and being able to carry a battery of M203s and M240s instead of an M4.

Well, like I said, I’d rather see you guys with Exoskeletons which naturally have the tendency to be bulletproof. But those are several years off…

Back to the Martian, is it just me, or is the base of that statue seem to be a little unnatural?

GG

• '19 Moderator

It’s just you…  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m