Counter attacks, move out of combat, attack airfields - clarify

• i just bought AAG and i played it for the first time last night.

3 questions about the rules:

1. when it says ‘move battleships, destroyers etc’ can they move if they are in a combat situation? so move them out of combat?
    2. it’s my turn and i play 2nd. during a land attack  i lose an artillery. can i use this lost artillery to attack back during my round? (like most AA games)
    3. in order to damage my enemy’s airfield do i have to destroy all of his land pieces first??

thanks, sanya  :roll:

• @sanya33:

i just bought AAG and i played it for the first time last night.

3 questions about the rules:

1. when it says ‘move battleships, destroyers etc’ can they move if they are in a combat situation? so move them out of combat?

Yes you may. Your units are not locked in combat. They are free to move or load during the appropriate segments.

2. it’s my turn and i play 2nd. during a land attack  i lose an artillery. can i use this lost artillery to attack back during my round? (like most AA games)

My understanding is that casualties are not removed till the end of the phase except in the case of subs. Units get a chance to shoot back.

3. in order to damage my enemy’s airfield do i have to destroy all of his land pieces first??

thanks, sanya  :roll:

Nope. You just need two hits from bombers or ships.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m