• Not A&A pieces, but close enough scale. They will have lots of A&A pieces to keep them company, too. These are used by a guy who does a lot in this scale, and I normally do A&A units for him. I will have some new units up later, and they will be A&A. Lots of armored car conversions, and T-60 tanks.

• Their is a guy who sells these tanks in Axis and Allies scale at a buck a piece. They are used in a game called Supremacy. he also has nuclear subs at a buck. Of course these are unpainted. You know a guy who paints entire AAR sets for a fixed price?

• @Imperious:

Their is a guy who sells these tanks in Axis and Allies scale at a buck a piece. They are used in a game called Supremacy. he also has nuclear subs at a buck. Of course these are unpainted. You know a guy who paints entire AAR sets for a fixed price?

I paint entire sets or individual items. But what do you mean by AAR pieces? I only know A&A & WaS pieces (as far as avalon hill stuff goes anyway).

• Do you mean “A&A Reserves” sets?
    I think I was contacted about this on another forum (the old Avalon hills forums, which I can no longer access). Someoen told me they had a friend who had a store. I PMed back, but now that forum is closed for me. I had left him details to forward to his friend. If that is you, then you can please contact me with an e-mail (MUCH better than PMs) at timdrocks@mchsi.com

(Jim)

• I think IL means pieces for the board games. AAR is usually Axis and Allies Revised (boardgame version) not Axis and Allies Reserves (minis set.) These are pieces for the minis games aren’t they?

Very nice work by the way. :-)

• Yes quite right I want complete painted sets for the BOARDGAME pieces. Something with aesthetics.

I may require two complete sets of revised… how much sir?

It could be something you do while watching TV or a few items each day. I don’t expect a rush job.

Id have a look at the chaps at the Denmark Axis and Allies club for ideas.

• I love plain sand color. Its my fav.   8-)
    Hey, like wow man, I have karma!

• Ok i would edit that post a bit. I saved it on my computer. I will PM you for details.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m