• 2007 AAR League

I get the following error msg, when trying to upload Abattlemap files!

An Error Has Occurred!
    The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

How can I amend this? I can’t upload a smaller file, obviously. And the file is only 3-4kb small!!

Pls help!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Djensen will get too it.  He’s a good ol’ chap.  =)

• Does that mean Djensen is aware of the problem? I haven’t seen any official word on the matter.

No idea if Djensen’s logged in recently. :P  I’m sure he’ll get to it when he can.

• 2007 AAR League

Just wanted to include this in my “New Replies”.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

• We have to wait for an admin/owner to fix that aspect (and it has been brought to their attention, I would imagine the holiday is the only reason it is not yet fixed).

We lesser mods have only minor “beat cop” powers on the boards.  DJensen and Yanny are The Government :-)

Woot!  That means “Big Brother” isn’t watching!  Quick, let’s form a posse and have a board revolution!  I nominate {your name here} for Uber Supreme Ruler and Dictator of AxisandAllies.org for life!

:P

• This better be resolved very quickly, and by very quickly I mean before January 1st, or the tournaments will be a disaster. After all the reason why we play on these boards is not just that the information is public, but also because the format is intuitive and similar to PBEM. Right now PBEm is far superior because you can attach data files.

I encourage everyone to boycott playing games on the forums until this is resolved  :-D

• I understand folks wanting this resolved, but two quick points…
    1.  This is a free site.
    2.  It is a family holiday time period, and some folks do have lives aside from gaming (I am apparently not one of those folks, but apparently some people are  :-P )

You can still email each other the map files.  You should still have your opponents emails for the bidding process.

• Yeah but Darth I had already said that defeats the point of the forums, since we can already PBEM.

I just don’t see it as a big deal.  We’ve been playing games on this forum long before Djensen allowed us to post files.

I agree it is great and extremely beneficial to post the files and as soon as Djensen gets back we’ll get rid of some of the old files and clear up space, but it is not the end of the world if we have to go back to 2005 for a few days and have to post summaries and email files.

Can always move our games over to Flames of Europe too.

• Founder TripleA Admin

I fixed the problem. For some reason I didn’t get an email when I was sent a personal message about this.

I’d like to clean up some old files. I’m thinking about deleting ALL attachments older than 9 months. This would include any images and game files uploaded. Does that seem reasonable?

• Sounds like a plan to me :-)

• @djensen:

I fixed the problem. For some reason I didn’t get an email when I was sent a personal message about this.

I’d like to clean up some old files. I’m thinking about deleting ALL attachments older than 9 months. This would include any images and game files uploaded. Does that seem reasonable?

Seems more than reasonable.

• '19 Moderator

@djensen:

More than reasonable, I doubt anyone looks back that far anyway.

• My only concern would be any “pinned” threads that are designed to there for posterities sake (like tutorials etc)…if they had embedded content then those long-lived posts might get broken?

Mot

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m