• Founder TripleA Admin

I’ve created one new shirt for each of the major countries in the board game. Also there is no mention of Axis & Allies nor this website on the shirt.

<embed wmode=“transparent” src=“http://www.zazzle.com/assets/swf/zp/zp.swf?zp=117097109763735951” flashvars=“feedId=117097109763735951&path=http://www.zazzle.com/assets/swf/zp/skins” width=“450” height=“300” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash”>
    make custom gifts at Zazzle

• Has anyone seen the quality of the silk screen on these T-shirts? Is it that cheesy, computer print-out, iron-on that peels off after a few washes, or is it a high quality silk screen fabric paint that will stand the test of time?

The deisgns look good and I am very interested in getting a few.

• Founder TripleA Admin

It varies. The white t-shirts are a little cheaper. But it’s not iron on and it’s not computer printout quality. Lately, on the dark t-shirts the quality of the prints have been very good. About 6 months ago the quality wasn’t as good.

The great thing about Zazzle is that if they screwed up your shirt or you just don’t like it you can return it for an exchange or refund. If it is their fault, like a smear or something, they’ll even pay for the return shipping.

Zazzle is a really decent service. They totally messed up a big order of mine a few times but they fixed the problem and their support was so good that I’ll keep going back to them again and again.

• Founder TripleA Admin

BTW, when you order you can change the color of the shirt. So if you prefer Japan on the dark red t-shirt you can customize it as such. For instance, personally, I’d probably put the USA logo on the blue shirt. I mostly chose the colors I did so that people could see the various available colors.

• Thanks for the reply. Might be a good Christmas gift for my brother …

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Need a Russian one with a Battleship or Bomber on it. Mwuahahaha!

• I’m probly getting the German one.

I wonder why :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m