• Anyone following it?  I’ve gotten back into it this year.

I am not a fan of the Patriots, and would like them to go undefeated, just to say I saw it.  I would also like the Dolphins to have a perfect season, to say I saw it.  But if the Patriots must lose a game, and the Dolphins must win one, let it be when they play each other.  :-D

I’ve always been a Cowboys fan, even in the suckiest suck years that ever sucked.  I’m glad to see them doing well again, but there have been some close calls.  I think they are still a good team, but I wonder how they’d do in the AFC this year.

Not sure where to call the post season.  There could be some upsets.

• @Jermofoot:

But if the Patriots must lose a game, and the Dolphins must win one, let it be when they play each other.  :-D

You mean like those years when Buffalo went to the Super Bowl with only a couple of losses in the regular season, and the losses where to New England and Indianapolis (the 2 worst teams in the NFL at that time whos only wins were against Buffalo)?  :lol:

• @ncscswitch:

@Jermofoot:

But if the Patriots must lose a game, and the Dolphins must win one, let it be when they play each other.  :-D

You mean like those years when Buffalo went to the Super Bowl with only a couple of losses in the regular season, and the losses where to New England and Indianapolis (the 2 worst teams in the NFL at that time whos only wins were against Buffalo)?  :lol:

Yeah, I suppose so.  The NFC teams always dominated Buffalo in the Championship game.

• '19 Moderator

Well the NFC will be the Packers against the Cowboys.  So I get to watch two of my favorite teams, the Packers and whoever is playing Dallas…

I think the Cardinals can sneek in on a wild card, bu tthats as far as they’ll go.  It’ll be the second tim esince they’ve been here so it’s great for them.

I don’t think there’s anyone going to stop the Pats though.

• @dezrtfish:

Well the NFC will be the Packers against the Cowboys.  So I get to watch two of my favorite teams, the Packers and whoever is playing Dallas…

Hehe.

Best of luck to your Cards, dude.

• Everybody knows that the Boys are gonna take everything home this year. :mrgreen:

• '19 Moderator

Probably… until they come to Glendale.

The Super Bowl is in my town this year!  Well a suburb anyway…

• @M36:

Everybody knows that the Boys are gonna take everything home this year. :mrgreen:

That’s what I’m hoping, but I don’t know for sure.

Oh wait, I’m not supposed to talk like that, am I?

Let’s go BOOYYYYZZZZZ!!!  8-)

• Well, in the minds of the obsessive fans like me, our 2 defeats do not exist, so there really is no one that can stop us.  :mrgreen:

• '19 Moderator

Well, so much for the Cards squeeking in, the one game they had to win…

Oh well… Go Green Bay

Oh and by the way Git-r-done Philly!  Takin Care of buisness and puting the Cowpies in thier place!

• '19 Moderator

On a positive note, my fantasy team is doing great…

• Go Raiders.  :cry:

• Well, the team I have backed since 1985 is still undefeated…  ( happy change from when Grogan was going out on the field with a walker, and when Refrigerator Perry scored a TD against them in the Super Bowl…)

But Miami snuck in a win (even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while :-P )

• @M36:

Well, in the minds of the obsessive fans like me, our 2 defeats do not exist, so there really is no one that can stop us.  :mrgreen:

We’ve had some close calls though, but the matter is the Boys won.  Last night was f’d up though.  Shoulda had that one.

@ncscswitch:

But Miami snuck in a win (even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while :-P )

Even though they looked so happy…screw them!  They weren’t supposed to win anything!!

• 2007 AAR League

I was really hoping that Miami wouldn’t win a game this season since they were the last team to go undefeated and I still hope Patriots remain undefeated.

• '19 Moderator

I’d like to see the pats go undefeated, just for the history.

I was disapointed to see Miami win as well.  Stupid Ravens, their on my permenant “don’t like” list now!

• Off topic!  :-o
    Lock it, mod! :-D

• The Dolphins are gonna get 2 wins this season. The next one will be against the Pats.  :mrgreen:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m