• Easy kids…

Keep it professional…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@ncscswitch:

Easy kids…

Keep it professional…

But, he started it!  He was looking at me!

Are we there yet?  I gotta go potty!

• @Cmdr:

I was trying to parody you, dear.  Looks like it struck home because you’re bleating like a stuck sheep.

If you cannot get TripleA to connect to anything/anyone that can host, then you are teh n00b  :-P

I’m giving you an opportunity to totally pwn me, I guess you don’t feel strong enough.
    You probably be safer if you keep pretending that you cannot play against anyone using TripleA  :roll:

Not my fault you can’t figure out a simple program that can be run from a flash drive like Battlemap. :P

• I wouldn’t use battlamap even if it worked with linux. I do not do PBEM or PBF.
    It’s much more exciting to see battles in realtime, rather than sending messages/e-mails back and forth.

PBF is real time.  You just need to sit down and set up a time to play.

TripleA is annoying.  You have to run your carriers out, then your fighters, then delete the carrier moves, and hope that hte program doesn’t crash.  Half the time it won’t load your fighters correctly on new carriers.  It has zero support for national advantages.  You can’t see half the board when playing, you’re kinda stuck looking at one theater then moving to another theater to see what’s happening there (thus it is easy to lose pieces, lose as in not see them and get nailed. - Granted I have the same complaint about mapview) and TripleA doesn’t support some of the OOB rules like building new fighters on old carriers.

• PBF is not realtime in the same sense, in triplea you can see opponents moves and other actions the same time
    his doing it.
    I’m talking bout online playing, you can use both PBEM and online games with triplea.
    I don’t use PBM though.

It’s true it does not have 100% 4th ed. support yet, thats bad. Also LHTR is not fully implemented yet.
    Thats what lacking in triplea, and hosting issues, apart from that it’s pretty good.
    I almost never had any problems in single mode, and usually when playing online its
    stable enough, and the save option, if triplea stucks, which happens, but then you can manually save
    and reload so dice will not be rerolled for one or several battles during the rnd of the freeze.

You can see the hole board when you’re playing, granted you use the latest stable version.

• @Cmdr:

You can’t see half the board when playing, you’re kinda stuck looking at one theater then moving to another theater to see what’s happening there (thus it is easy to lose pieces, lose as in not see them and get nailed. - Granted I have the same complaint about mapview)

Sounds like someone should be asking Santa for a bigger monitor and a better video card with higher resolution

I have a 17 inch widescreen!  That’s big enough to watch movies and I have a kick butt video card and a high resolution monitor.  It’s not my equipment, it’s that program.

Anyway, TripleA is about as real time as sitting down and playing by forum if you are on at the same time.  Just hit the refresh button and you can see every move and every roll as your opponent does it.  But if you are too lazy to hit the refresh button, and don’t mind not having the rules implemented right, or a comprehensive view of the board, and working in a cumbersome environment and, oh yea, having to break the rules to play kinda by the rules (moving NCM equipment to make Combat Moves) then sure, TripleA is fine. :P

• In LL, you end up with Agent Smith’s who have years of work with sims to lock down specific strats that always work.

Once again ncscswitch couldn’t pass an opportunity to bait me

Does this not YET AGAIN prove that you are Agent Smith??? Yes i think it does… everybody was right in their assumptions.
    You should not be allowed to play on the basis that you were already banned by all sorts of groups for your continued  vitriolic and ignorant comments.

As a matter of fact nearly 95% of your comments have the same childish remorse:

… “Of course that only works against inferior American strategies based on limited intelligence, faulty reasoning and proves that house rules and variants are designed for the purpose of allowing these inferior strategies a chance to gain acceptance…”

Thats the kind of stupidity we see in everyone of your posts… different words but the same meaning everytime…

Do you have only one record to play?

• @nuno:

@ncscswitch:

In LL, you end up with Agent Smith’s who have years of work with sims to lock down specific strats that always work.

Once again ncscswitch couldn’t pass an opportunity to bait me

Not-so-welcome back Agent Smith.  Glad you finally publicly admitted who you are, now we do not have to pussy foot around with you any longer.

I see you have not changed in the slightest… still all talk and bluster, with absolutely NO substance.  One of those unfortunate souls who refuses to put up or shut up.

@nuno:

Now go entertain yourself censoring/banning me, like you love so much to do.

Actually, you are the only one who is working at getting you banned.  You already expounded on how you were banned from another gaming site.  And you were previously banned in several of your other incarnations from this site.  Eventually you may grow up enough to figure out that it is not the entire A&A gaming world that is out to get you, but that you are just an asshole and that no one wants to have to put up with your shit.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m