• Finally, after over 20 years of skirt chasing, i have finally married the love of my life.  The big day was Nov 17th.  We had a Christian wedding in a Mennonite church.  We had a lovely reception in the grand ballroom of the pre-eminant hotel in Winnipeg with Cornish game Hen, with Chocolate pate/chocolate raspberry cheesecake for dessert.  We spent the night in said hotel and then spent 3 peaceful days at a tiny resort.  The plan is Hawaii in Feb (if anyone has any cool ideas or places to spend some time - let me know). 
    Anyway she is a beautiful, sweet, generous and kind lady with a 15 y/o son who is a really good kid.  Life is good!

• '19 Moderator

Congrats man, I was going to say something sooner, but I figured i’d wait to see if you went through with it. :-D

• Excellent & congrats! I hope you have many anniversaries.

• 2007 AAR League

YAY!

where are you going in hawaii.  my sister and brother in law went their for their honeymoon last year.  maybe i could find out some tips depending on where you stay.

second, i know what a hen is.  but how do they prepare a cornish game hen?

thirdly, were the amish upset you didnt choose their church.  :lol:

• Congradulations, CC. Here’s to your happiness. :-)

• YEA it is finished……your freedom :lol:

• My sincerest best wishes. :-)

• May your union be as blessed as mine and Angel’s has been!

• Congrats, guy. Nice to hear you’re happy.

• Moo mooo MOO mooo mooo! (<–- blessing from happy cows from California =p )

Pix?

• I got an idea, brinmg me with to hawaii……no not realy, but congrats!! You got to visit pearl habor while your there.

• Congrats, CC!  I guess this is why you haven’t been around lately?

Best of luck to the both of you.

Best wishes Crypt! I’m happy for you!

Bungaloaf, CC is Mennonite…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

oh, that makes sense.  i thought he just chose to have it there.

• @Guerrilla:

CC is Mennonite…

GG

Best BBQ I ever had was made by Mennonites.

Amen… Yeah, memories of juicy burgers are floating through my head… Agh, CC, are you good at cooking, and would you like a bunch of people over for know reason? :-D

GG

• Thank you all for the good wishes.
    Ghoul - my cell phone number is still the same.  I would love to get together with you and Ryan and Dan again for a game sometime.  I really enjoy playing with you guys.

Dezrtfish - I am sure that my beautiful wife and i can make some time to go to Phoenix over the next year.  After Hawaii we will work on something.

GG - thanks for clearing that up.  Yes - i have been raised Mennonite-light.  I am a half-breed by birth, but many of the Mennonite principals stuck with me.  I do make a good burger too . . . :D

I am looking at Hawaii, Maui and Molokai for now.  Other islands may have to wait . . . .

• 2007 AAR League

When I saw the title, I thought this was CC announcing his resignation from the forum.

I was at the wedding and can confirm the bride and groom were both radiant. Sorry no pics though.

I’m planning on getting an XBox 360 soon… You make the food, I’ll bring the Drinks and games. And of course my copy of AaA so we can play blind rules; You and your bride playing the axis of course.  :wink:

And I doubt CC could give these boards up… 5 shy of 7000 is a lot of investment.

GG

• Alas, we have lost our brother in arms CC to the enslavement that is marriage! :lol:

JK, congrats CC. Best of luck to y’all from all of 2nd Platoon.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m