• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I need a mentor for C++ Programming.  Specifically someone who can help me with the last two programming assignments.  The guy who was helping me (not feeding me answers, but pointing out programming errors) was just shipped back to Afghanistan on the 8th of November, and this last assignment was just a real (female alpha dog in a wolf pack) if you know what I mean.

Look, this isn’t high level programming stuff, we’re talking first semester programming.  But I’m not a programmer.  It took forever for me to learn English, let alone C++!

• 0 = off and 1 equals on. thats all i know sorry

0 = true
    1 = false

:P

• @Cmdr:

0 = true
    1 = false

:P

oops maybe i was high when i was listening to my computer applications class. thats the easiest class ever. i read the chapter for my history quizes in that class.

• Here throw me a bone, Jen. I took C++ in high school and got a 5 on the AB AP exam (the harder of the two AP choices). I can’t promise I’ll know the answer since I haven’t looked at it in years but maybe I can help you if it really is an introductory course.

• 2007 AAR League

Make sure you initialize your variables. At least that’s what I had to do in Turbo Pascal.

Semicolons usually do me in. hehe

• I have considerable experience programming. I LOVE VC++ but cut my teeth with C and C++. What do you need to know?

@IRQ0:

I have considerable experience programming. I LOVE VC++ but cut my teeth with C and C++. What do you need to know?

I just have two more assignments to do and need someone to comb through the code and fix errors they see so I don’t go completely insane.

• 2007 AAR League

@Bean:

Here throw me a bone, Jen. I took C++ in high school and got a 5 on the AB AP exam (the harder of the two AP choices). I can’t promise I’ll know the answer since I haven’t looked at it in years but maybe I can help you if it really is an introductory course.

Hey, I also got a 5 on my AP computer science exam - in 1994.

• Hello.

As a freelance programmer (side line now) I am very used to debugging code… To be honest I have also had to debug a lot of my own code written for customers in other places too… It is all a learning curve that is a fun challenge. I do have some spare time now and would be happy to try to help (for free of course). Please list what the problem is and the code that you have so that I can try to help. I need something to do for the next bit until I go back to work unless someone wants to play AAP… Not kidding about wanting to play AAP, but I do have free time to help you right now.

Cheers,
    Dustin

I have to write it first. :P

• I would be happy to help. Give me a bone and we can go from there… I would be happy to advise through out the project and troubleshoot as needed. BTW I can shoot as well as I can trouble shoot (thumbtack at 100 yards with NEF Survivor .223 and 3x9 Cat eye scope)…

Cheers.

• Hey. Just to let you know I have just finished a project for a client on Rentacoder so now I am finally free. Please send me what you have got so far or at least a rough version of how you wish to complete this task and I will take it from there. Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m